LIE"S

LIE"S

A Poem by patricia 2010

Lie's covers with pain

pain covers with love

love surounds you with tears

heart's covers you with hope 

hope make's you think he'll always love you

heart broken use's you in lie's 

sadness equals in lies plus pain 

equals you in shame.   

© 2008 patricia 2010


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The sequence this poem is wrote is very creative. I found this to be true from the start to beginning. I just really like to see people writing something in a new style. Well done.

-Adam-

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shame is felt deeply when you realize how stupid you were for putting up with the crap even when you suspected it was crap. Shame is felt when you allow yourself to be lied to and used. Shame is usually present as a confirmation of humility, of goodness. Yes the one who lies feels no shame for he lies to control and to consume. He does it with evil intent and selfish purpose. He who lies to benefit himself feels no shame. So no it wouldnt be the other way around, in answer to Aarons question on his review.
Now the poem. Sheer truth. Deep, realistic beautiful and tradgic. Nicely done.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You will have to explain how, if he is the one who lies and breaks your heart. How is it that you feel shame? I don't understand, Wouldn't it be the other way around?
I liked the flow, and it connected well from line to line. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I like this poem, its a very creative format (it made me think of math class!) great job, keep on writing!!
laceyjane

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2008
Last Updated on March 2, 2008