Tim's Eyeballs

Tim's Eyeballs

A Story by -47-

My best friend is one of the rare boys that have red hair and freckles. What makes him special is the fact that he is by far one of the more attractive gingers in the world. He is a percussion savant and I'm pretty sure his IQ is in the genius range. 
If humans were ranked, he would be the highest tier, and I would be somewhere on the lower side of average. 
It's a miracle we ever ended up together.
He's tall and strong and everything I've ever wanted.
Something about him emits happiness. That kind of happiness is mature and good natured and he really doesn't look for anything in return. He shows up and the room lights up. He could definitely make a guard at Buckingham Palace at least smile. 
When we first started spending time together, he asked to meet my father. Out of the blue one day, just texted me and suggested it. I knew he was from the south, and asking to meet dad was sort of a big deal. I was scared to death. This man sat on my couch next to my father and talked to him for half an hour without breaking a sweat. My dad loves him now. 
The safest place in the world is in his company. Nothing, not one person in this world, can hurt me when I'm with him. He is the one place I feel safe enough to let my guard down and laugh. There is no judgement, not one bit foulness, no negative energy with him. He creates an environment that allows me to be myself. 
I cannot figure out simple math to save my life. He is a human calculator. I ride a bike, it results in some sort of bloody gash. He can do so many BMX-y things on one. I have red hair and no freckles, he has them. I'm extremely short, he's a lot taller. I could go on forever listing all the ways he completes me.
And those eyes...
They gleam. I can see every emotion he feels through them. He could shoot me a look and I'd know how his entire day's been. Honesty and innocence are the two things that stand out in his eyes. They're big, round true American eyes.
But the color.
The background of his irises alternate between grey and light blue. The only thing I can compare them to are turtle shells. There's a turtle shell design of deep blue and blue green. I've only seen this kind of iris in one other person (who had green eyes. I personally prefer the blue over green) and I have never seen more gorgeous eyes. 
His eyes captivate me in a way I can barely manage to explain. 

If there were one sentence to describe him, it would be this:

I have never loved anybody as I've loved Tim.

© 2013 -47-


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013
Tags: eyes, love, blue, turtles, bliss, gingers

Author

-47-
-47-

San Francisco, CA



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by -47-


Documentation47 Documentation47

A Book by -47-


Distress Distress

A Poem by -47-