Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Part of Beginning

Part of Beginning

A Chapter by Playing Hide And Seek
"

This is literally the beginning. I wish to inform all those who may read this that I have an akward writing style which at first seems beyond novice but if given time works out well. I will be continuing this when I get time, which any parent knows is nea

"

 

     I know things that no one in this world ever should. I was born with the curse of an ancient knowledge, information and power that even the most power hungry man who lives in his own psychosis could ever imagine. I wish I didn't know of the scriptures, the drawings that were words in a language so old, it was not only forgotten, but even to the most inept scholars knowledge and research: never existed. Images and voices, unseen to those around me. I was once diagnosed as a schizophrenic, but I knew the truth. I've held this secret for so long, too long. No one would ever believe me though; that is, until now. Now the war has begun. Now, all that was once forseen in my mind and prophecised in the old tabletures, was occuring and the only thing that I wasn't able to figure out was how to stop it.

    Demons are not as they are protrayed in the Roman Catholic Bible, or any Bible for that matter. The truth is far worse. They are from another place, but instead of it being a Hell or type of Purgatory, it is in actuality another realm. A world unseen to average or even trained human eye. In fact, people are so unaware of it's existance that these demons are not only able to come into our world, but live in it; walking around and living life day by day as any other would, carefully skeeming. They want one thing: total control. They wish to take control over our world, enslaving the human race. To do so they need to be able to bring all of their kind through a type of portal that can only be found in a structure that is constructed by souless puppets, human slaves who's only chance to win back their souls is to work feverishly for these mad beings.

     And worst of all, only I am able to instruct these puppets on the correct build of this "temple". I am in a way, their Solomon. I, hold the knowledge of the demons and the souls' of the entire human race. I am the key.

 



© 2008 Playing Hide And Seek


Author's Note

Playing Hide And Seek
Incomplete, weird writing style, will be continued when and if I can ever get a break from my 6 week old son.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This looks like the kind of back story that you should keep in your notebook. As you tell the real story, with actions, antagonists, settings and a plot, you will find places to put pieces of this in.
Such an arrogant main character could be interesting, but we have to see if he can back it up or if he is a poser. Either way, he should have some flaw to make him interesting. Until then he is just obnoxious and not someone I want to listen to for a whole book.
Try showing what the demons are there for. How is their attack going so far? Why hasn't the all powerful MC just wiped them out? Why does he care? Get me thinking about these things first, then sprinlke in all the portal, other realm, secret existance mumbo-jumbo.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 20, 2008
Last Updated on October 21, 2008


Author

Playing Hide And Seek
Playing Hide And Seek

About
I've been writing for a few years now and I've started about three or four stories that I've wanted to complete and make into a book but i haven't had the chance yet. I'm 18 and I love to read and wri.. more..

Writing