Welcome!

Welcome!

A Chapter by danica_jayne8

                      Trant looked shocked. He kept opening and closing his mouth, obviously speechless. I waved my hand in front of his face, getting his attention back. “What do you remember about Kim Jong?” she thought for a moment. “Umm, everything.” she said, with a dangerous and suspicious glint in her eye. “Rach, I have a couple questions for you. One: Is Robert Your father?” She nodded slowly, warily. “Question two: How long have you been undercover for Kim Jong Chang, the leader?” Her gaze darkened. Then an evil smile stretched  across her face.

                                  “Awww, why’d it take you so long to figure it out?” she asked, with a syrupy sweet smile. I got  in fighting stance, with Trant right next to me.  “No, no, no need for that,” she said, flapping her hand around. “That's not necessary. I’m not gonna hurt you guys. I’m just here to explain my purpose.” I raised my eyebrow.  I crossed my arms, tapping my nails against my arm. “Ok, spill. What do you want?”  She met me look for look. I moved closer to Trant's desk. “Whatcha doing?” she asked, holding up the 2 guns hidden under the desk.  “How did you get those?” Trant asked, obviously confused.  She shrugged noncommittally.  I watched her steps and calculated my next move. I moved suddenly locking her hands behind her back, while throwing the guns to Trant.

While I put handcuffs on her hands, I saw her ghost of a smile. I tightend them tighter. “Just a warning, “ I whispered in her ear. “These are bomb handcuffs, pull ‘em, you're dead.” her smiled vanished.  Trant called some agents in, hauling her out of the room. My sunglasses slipped a little bit. I pushed them up. Trant looked at me in with a smirk on his face.  “What?” I snapped.

                               “Did you steal the handcuffs off his belt?” I nodded with a smirk. He started laughing. I flapped my hands at him. “Come on, you dork, we need to go arrest Robert.”

***

                                   I walked into Robert's office, my high heels clicking on the wooden floor.  I walked into the office, wearing a low cut t-shirt and a short skirt. I sat down on the corner of the desk, causing him to look up.  He leaned back in his seat. “Satan. How can I help you?” I leaned forward, grabbing his tie and twirling it around my finger. “Can I look in your drawers for something?” he nodded. I wandered around his chair, spotting the file I was looking for in a compartment under his chair. I bent over and grabbed it, clicking handcuffs in place at the same time. I opened it, seeing every piece of info about Trant, Xavier and me. I hauled him out of his seat. “Busted.” I said in his ear, shoving him out of the room.

     I walked back into Trent's office, sighing as I sat down in his chair. I put my feet on the desk.  I relaxed in his chair, smirking when he came in and stopped dead. “What-just- Grr.” I smiled. I got up and kissed him. “I arrested Robert.” he nodded, wrapping an arm around my waist. “And how did that go?” “He went without a fight. He just looked really sunken in. Like he had given up….” I grabbed his arm and ran to where the cells were. I turned the sharp corner and ran into the hallway where Roberts cell was. “Just as I thought.” Trent looked around my shoulder and groaned. Robert had been killed by being stabbed in the heart.  “Yo! Who killed this man?” The prison guard came running around the corner. “Umm. I don’t know. Nobody checked into see him, it looks like a suicide.” I shook my head. “It's not. There are defensive wounds on his arms and legs. Check for a tattoo on his inner wrist. It will say Offline, all caps.”  The forensic guy nodded and went to check it out. “Does that signify something?” Trant asked.

           “It's a gang. They murder their victims by stabbing them in the heart, writing Offline in the wrist. Its their signature. Their called Maniga. Mostly wanted for drugs and aiding and abetting known criminals.”  Forensic guy came back, nodding. “Yeah, its there. And there was a note for a person named Yasmin?” I snatched the letter from his hand, putting it in my jacket pocket. “Ok, thanks.” I walked back to Trent's office, sitting with my head in my hands. “Satan? Why are you groaning about a stupid letter?” “Because I know who wrote it. My ex, Jerry. I called it off when my 19th birthday hit. He was a MAJOR member of that group, borderline leader. When I found out, I called it off, upsetting him majorly. He threatened to kill me, ruin me in anyway he can. I haven’t heard from him since, making me think he got killed. God, I can’t believe he’s still alive.”

            Trent started rubbing my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I rested my head back into his shoulder, groaning loudly.  “God, I hate Jerry so much. Stupid son of a b***h.” Trent rubbed by back and reached around me to type on the computer. “Whats Jerry’s last name?” “Um, Evans.” he nodded and went back to typing in his name. “Jerry Evans. 19, still alive, last seen in San Diego, California 3 days ago. On the terrorist watch.”   I groaned and got up from the chair, pacing back and forth. “How did he sneak into the prison anyway?”  he shrugged.  “God damnit.” I said, stopping suddenly. “What?” “If Robert was part of the Maniga, does that mean that Kim Jong Chang is to?” he started nodding slowly. “I’ll see. Meanwhile, you have a class to teach on how to fight.”

***

“Hi, I’m Satan. My name does live up to my Reputation, and I take no crap.  So mess with me or talk back to me and you will fight me. Understand?” They all nodded nervously. “Now I am going to pair you up. I don’t care if you don’t approve of my choice, it's who you're stuck with.” I looked for glares shoot across the room and sheepish glances away.  I ended up pairing a girls named Lisa and Stephanie together. And it was pretty obvious that Steph was afraid of Lisa. “Lisa! Stephanie! Come down here.” “What?” snapped Lisa. I raised my eyebrows. “Watch your mouth. What are your guys problem with each other? What did you do?” “I, uh, insulted her integrity, I think she said.” I nodded and shooed them away. Then I called over 2 boys named John and Keith. “And what's your guy's deal?” John, the big burly guy, glared at Keith. “He got my girlfriend pregnant.” I nodded, and sent them back to the training circle. When I was done and exiting the room, Trent stopped me in the hallway.                  

  “Hey baby, how was the class?” I smiled evilly. “Oh, crapola, what did you do?” I laughed and walked away, having him following, groaning behind me. I turned around and grabbed his tie in challenge. “You want to challenge me man? Come one, I dare you.” his eyes glinted in excitement. I smiled, leading him into his office. “What do you want to do?” I whispered into his ear. He started kissing my neck while whispering, “I want to make you pant with excitement, and I also make you scream with desire.” I ran my hand down the side of his face. “I’m pretty sure I can handle that.” He started nuzzling my neck, his breath down the back of my neck. I rolled my head to the side, moaning with pleasure. He moved up to my mouth, were he kissed me hard and with passion. We ended up laying down across the desk, knocking a folder to the floor. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulling him closer. He ran a hand up my leg, stopping when he felt the edge of my skirt. We remained that way for a while, until an alarm went off on his phone.

                                 He groaned into my neck. I started laughing. “What?” he asked, obviously confused. “I think it's funny, that we are always getting interrupted.” I rolled of the desk, landing on my feet. Just then my phone dinged. I opened the text, blinking at what it said. I got a job for you, It read, I will pay you a million dollars to dispose of this man. Underneath, it had a picture of a young 20-year old man. His name is Kian Jacobs. Please do it within 48 hours. I groaned loudly. “What?” I looked up. “Just an assassin job, I’ll be back by 5.” he looked at me in shock, then shrugged and nodded. “Ok.”

***

After I was done, I texted the number back, demanding payment. I got a reply within 5 seconds. How? was all it read. I sent it back that I made it look like a suicide. My phone dinged with a bank deposit of a million dollars. I ran off to the bathroom, changed into my wig, and new clothes. I started texting Trant, faking an interview text. Then after pretending that I discovered the body, being a helpless 20-something. I walked into Trant's office at 430 on the dot. He looked up and smirked. “I like you better with red hair.” I stuck my tongue out and went to grab whiskey.

“How did it go?” “Uh, badly. He fought for a good 2 minutes before I disabled him.” I shrugged and turned around, where Trant was staring at me with his mouth open. “What?” “I just can’t believe that I’m dating an assassin. I feel like I should do anything you say.” I smirked. “Anything on Mangia or Jerry? While I was out, I interviewed a few people on the street, and they didn’t know anything.” he gave me a sideways glance. “Interviewed or Tortured?” “The details aren’t Important.” He looked at me. “You know what?” I said, glaring.

He smiled and laughed. “About Jerry though, I found out where his is.” “Oh, really?”  As about three hours ago, he was in New York City.” “New York? Why New York?”

                        I asked. “We have a no idea, he went into this building and hasn’t come back out. We have agents from our location there, scouting the place out.” “And, snipers, I’m guessing?” he scoffed. “How did you know that?” “I’m  remembering when we first met. You had snipers on the roof. And extra agents in the hall. And Rachel.” he just looked at me with a smirking/unimpressed expression. “I also remember that you had 3 agents behind me right away, and you had a double agent working for me. And you attacked me in broad  daylight, a*s hat.” he smiled at me smugly.



© 2017 danica_jayne8


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on July 11, 2017
Last Updated on July 11, 2017
Tags: Adventure, Comedy, Suspense, Thriller, Romance


Author

danica_jayne8
danica_jayne8

MN



About
16 Supernatural Fan Music Lover I love writing my own stories and enjoy writing any kind. more..

Writing