Lightning part 1. Happiness

Lightning part 1. Happiness

A Story by CreativePaperclip
"

After his brother's dog is killed, Aaron takes it upon himself, to make his brother happy

"
                                                             Chapter 1. Happened

           Aaron Patrick was 16 years old when it all happened. Before it all he was a striking young boy, with nice looks and a big brain in his head. He had just earned his GED, after dropping out because of excessive bullying. He didn't have much of a home sanctuary, his father was a awful abusive drunk. His mother only staying with him for money. One day his father went on such a rampage that he shot the beloved family dog Lightning. Causing him to be arrested. Aaron's brother, Mark, was extremely distraught at the death of his best friend. He stays in his room for days on end. He doesn't eat any food at all, and does not talk at the table otherwise. One day when his brother was in his bedroom he walked in and tried to comfort. The only response Aaron got, was a sobbed reply of, "Only Lightning". 
 
                                                          Chapter 2. Together

                Suddenly a spark went off in Aaron's head. He realized that if only Lightning could make poor Aaron feel better, than  he'd just have to become Lightning. Just sometimes off course. So he got down on all fours, (Mark having his hands on his face, not being able to see this) he stuck his tongue out, then he put his head in the lap of his brother, panting erratically. His brother looked at the face of his older brother acting like his deceased pet. At first he was very confused at his brother's actions, but then he had a smile on his face and patted his brother's head, resulting in  a small bark out of Aaron's mouth. They then played as if they would as any other boy an dog. it really brought the two together. 

                                                         Chapter 3. It Worked

                        Aaron thought that what happened last night was a one time thing, just to get his little sibling to be happy. It worked, for awhile. While his brother was happy, it only lasted about a week or so. Before he instantly went back to his dark depression. Aaron immediately knew what to do. He would do anything for his brother to be happy. 

                                                                             Chapter 4. Always

                         The next saturday morning, he began to write a note, the note saying, Dear Mark, I know what happened helped you deeply, I am giving a lot for this, but I will always make sure your happy. Even if it means becoming the loyal dog lightning. Love, for the last time, Aaron. Aaron then took the note and tied it on Lightning's old collar and began to put the collar on his neck. He then, walked up the stairs, to his brother's room.

                                                                        Chapter 5. Morning Awaken

                              Aaron then reached his brother's room, and crawled on top of the floor mattress where his brother was sleeping. He crawled on the mattress up to his brother's head, and just like Lightning, he gave one lick to his face. His brother did not respond so he did it again, just like Lightning except licking multiple times until mark woke up. When Mark finally woke up, he was very startled to find his older brother licking his face. He then  paused to think, he realized immediately what Aaron was doing, and was greatly warmed. He patted Aaron's head, just like on sunday. 

                                                                              Chapter 6. The Note

                               Mark then saw the note. When he saw the note, he almost cried. He could not believe the devotion of his older brother. He hugged Aaron. Whom he would now call Lightning.

                                                                              Chapter 7. Heart-Wrenched

                              When Lisa Patrick, found out about this happening, she was heart-wrenched yet shocked, at the same. She at first did not understand why her bright young son, would degrade himself to being a pet. But then she realized, he was doing it for Mark. Which is why she is heart-wrenched

                                                                                Chapter 8. Lifestyle

                               Aaron did not expect the change to his life the devotion would bring. After awhile he was treated as a dog completely. He was taken on walks by Mark in the early morning. He even had a doghouse outside. He would eat dinner out of Lightning's old dog bowl, not eating dog food though. 

                                                                                 To be Continued.....

                              
                                                                                


    

© 2013 CreativePaperclip


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Strange. Interesting story but it needs way more detail.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: brother, dog

Author

CreativePaperclip
CreativePaperclip

Salem, MA



About
I am a very different kind of writer. I write whatever I choose to right some may shock and surprise you. And some may make you cry. I am an artist of all forms, but for now you will only see the auth.. more..

Writing