ffffff love.

ffffff love.

A Poem by Daniielle7
"

ugh. sad.

"

its this empty, bottomless pit gnawing deeper through my chest

its all these nauseous feelings and words i've kept suppressed. 

its all the love i still hold onto for you pouring through my soul

its this deathly mixture of pain and pleasure that makes me lose control.

you're the sharp knife drawing broken labels into my flesh, my back

just stop. just stop. i want to believe its all a bad dream in the pitch black

and its a push and a pull and i'm splitting in two and i just want it to end

cause its sick that we both promised each other, that i would never intend

to  hurt you or break your heart, but here we are broken and shaken

down to my very core i guess we were both seriously mistaken.

what a bad representation of love ill never trust anyone again and its

a cold feeling of damnation and frustration and my lungs are filling with

blood, a hopeless feeling of respiration. ive given up all hope, i cant

see a future in sight.            i dont know where to turn or to go.

right or wrong ill never know. 

© 2011 Daniielle7


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like this... and I love the title! It encompasses the poem but has punch of reality, like something you might hear a friend grumble under her breath after a fight with her boyfriend or a breakup. the poem itself went deeper into that emotion, which I can appreciate. Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews


Sort of a rant...well-deserved it seems. The final line is quite a solid summary of where disappointment can lead...excellent.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought this a hundred times and a hundred times I've loved again, finding hope in the next pair of upturned lips, the next tender touch....I always say, I'm going to get myself a dog, and forget women! But then a soft laugh, a kind word, a flirtatious glance, and I am hooked again! Don't let this bad experience harden your heart. Just write it out, and always look around the next corner for that next somebody special. There is good in everyone, whether you can see it or not.

Great job! Keep on writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really like this... and I love the title! It encompasses the poem but has punch of reality, like something you might hear a friend grumble under her breath after a fight with her boyfriend or a breakup. the poem itself went deeper into that emotion, which I can appreciate. Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 3, 2011
Last Updated on February 3, 2011

Author

Daniielle7
Daniielle7

PA



About
I tend to reach for the stars, for lack of better words. My hopes are too high and my dreams are too big according to societal ways. And if there is one thing I've learned throughout my life it's not .. more..

Writing