Do you Believe in Aliens?

Do you Believe in Aliens?

A Story by Dani

Do you believe in the things you can't hear or see? Or are you one of those people who say, "I have to see it to believe it." Allow me to open your mind to the impossibilities of the world we live in, and beyond. You may not realize it, but the otherworldly beings we know as "aliens" have given us more signs than you have ever even noticed. Electrical errors: the lights go out for no reason, the lights dim or flicker for a minute or two, your computer dies without being on low battery, your television glitches then goes back to normal in the blink of the eye. This is due to "aliens" messing with our electrical energy, taking it for their own or just messing with it to let us know they are near. Government secrets: Nasa, advancements in technology way faster than they should actually advance, diseases coming out of nowhere, Area 51. What was the rush to get into space? Why did the Government want to send people to investigate the planets so badly? They wouldn't have done so unless they were looking for something (or someone) in particular. Technological advances over the years have happened so quickly that it is almost unbelievable; unless we have had help from some extremely smart, extremely supernatural being. Area 51; why haven't we heard more about this top secret area? What are they hiding from us? I know all of this information is jumbled up into one huge paragraph of ranting, but come on people, the answers are right in front of our eyes! Aliens exist, whether it be in the form of little white and green men, or in the form of something completely different...they are out there, and there have been too many signs to deny their existence. Not to mention farm animals being branded, UFO sightings, and reports of being abducted and brainwashed. So, do you now believe in the things you can't hear or see? Or are you still one of those people who have to see it to believe it?

© 2015 Dani


Author's Note

Dani
I know all of this information is jumbled up into one big mish mosh, but I recently have been reading up on things like this and watching documentaries about it, and I just wanted to share what I've learned. I hope you enjoyed, whether you believe in extraterrestrials or not! xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do believe there are advanced extraterrestrials visiting our planet.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 4, 2015
Last Updated on August 4, 2015
Tags: aliens, supernatural, extraterrestrial, space, outer space, ufos, planets, psychedelic, fun, funny, witty, thoughts, diaries, diary entry, blogging

Author

Dani
Dani

About
~17 years on Earth. ~Lone soul, kaleidoscope mind. ~Lover of reading and writing, documentaries, tea, vegan food, photography, and adventures. more..

Writing