Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Treston Seek

Chapter 1
Jacob has a simple life, not to boring, but not to fascinating either. Every day he went to school in the same outfit, black jeans and a band t-shirt. Though he would change his shirt to a different band every day, he barely changed his pants. He knew it was unsanitary but hey, what could he do? It sure beat the heck out of looking like every one else.
Jacob had four brothers, and one sister, none of whom that he got along with. He was the middle child, so he didn't quite fit in with the rest of his family. He didn't seem to care though, he had friends, great friends actually. Though he did love his family, he didn't  have to like them, he stole that quote from his mother. He laughs, as he remembers the day he heard his mom first say that.
It was the day his older brother, James, had cheated on yet another girlfriend of his. His mom was so pissed, she always warned girls not to go out with with James, but they never listened. Now some might view that as a bad thing, a mother not trying to help her son. She had good reason not to, Jacob thought. Every time James had a girlfriend he always found a way to break her heart somehow.
Jacob never trusted his brother with anyone, he always knew something bad would happen. The reason why it makes his mother so mad when James does what he does is, because sometimes she liked the girls. Jacob always warned his mother not to get close to these girls, but she never listened. She just blamed it on the fact that Jacob had a cold heart, though this way true, Jacob admitted. He still knew better than to get close to people.
Every time his mother heard him say that, she always said the same thing. "Sometimes we have to believe in people, you can't always be so negative". Jacob always found that statement hard to believe. He was very close-minded, some might call him a more educational term, a vertical thinker. He never thought out side the box, he knew what he knew and that was that. That simple fact was the soul reason why he didn't have many friends.
Whenever Jacob went to school he would simply walk past every one and go to the breakfast tables. The menu was always the same, Cereal Bar or Pizza. He would always choose pizza, but that is probably why he was gaining some weight. So today he chose the cereal bar. He went to the table he always sat at, alone. He didn't care to much about being alone, he brought it upon himself. 
People always asked him why he sat alone, Jacob guesses that people thought he was emo. He did look like the stereotypical emo kid, but he was far from being one. He just liked the way the band guys looked, so naturally, he dressed like them.
Today he wore his favorite band t-shirt. It was a black and blue Blessthefall t-shirt with a fray and blue scorpion on it. He actually hates scorpions, but this one looked to cool to resist, not to get it.
Jacob finished his cereal bar, then got up to throw it away. He checked the time on his phone, and noticed the bell was about to ring. So he headed to his first period class, Computers. The bell rang as soon as he got there, so he opened the door and walked in the classroom. He sat down at his desk, and turned on his computer. 
As he was waiting for his computer to turn on, he pulled out his notebook. The cover of it said, "Jacob Sanders's Book of Fantasy". At this time, you can probably guess that Jacob was a nerd, that is because he is. He never denied being a nerd, but he also never said it out loud. He was a quiet nerd, never really spoke out about it, unless he was around his friend, Chris.
He always expressed his mind through books, always writing new ones every day, that's why his notebook doesn't have one title. Most of his idea's came from other things though, he remembered his teacher once saying to steal like artist. He laughed as he opened the notebook to his latest book, "The Curious thoughts of Mr. George".
Mr. George was his English teacher, and he originally made this book as a joke. His English teacher was weird, but funny at the same time. So in inspiration he is writing the book about his most random thoughts. His favorite was Triangle B**b Man, which he created after watching his friend doodling something for her boyfriend. So he started writing more to the story.


© 2013 Treston Seek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hmmm, it's not boring it is just missing something....good job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Treston Seek

10 Years Ago

thanks and ya i think so too, but i hope to make it more interesting here soon, be prepared. Muhahah.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2013
Last Updated on October 14, 2013


Author

Treston Seek
Treston Seek

Barstow, CA



About
Just a really good comment-er lol more..

Writing