Ex-soulmate

Ex-soulmate

A Story by Nymphadora
"

this is not a story nor a chapter... just an idea.

"

Hail to you, you made me cry as no one else did before. That was superb, a work of art finely plotted. I was injured, deeper than any form. I was just hurt and perhaps, deceived.

 

 

Tick… Tock.

 

I heard of the book talking about soulmates. Once our significant other departs this ground for mortals, their soul divides into two. The souls reincarnate, filling the two physically living beings- serving as new souls. These beings, as filled by two souls with an origin, soon are expected to merge. And there comes the word soulmate. Soulmate.

 

How many have found utter happiness, merely by claiming to find this absurd stuff about soulmates? How did they know that a person is their soulmate? Or if their soulmate is really a person? You can have an elephant at that since souls are believe to reincarnate in other nature. Oh well, take care of the mosquitoes then, they can be your soulmate.

 

Enough of the soulmate. Let’s have a neologism, ex-soulmate.

 

Once I thought and he perhaps thought that we are one. Only to find our differences and find a clearer view of our ego boundary and that, everything has to change. We are different, not one. We thought we are soulmates, but nah… we are humans devoured by the temptations of lust and infatuation. It’s good to consider him an ex-soulmate. A feeling of disgust just fade, melted by the power of hilarity. Ex-soulmate.

 

Ex-soulmate.

 

Hail to you ex-soulmate. You handed things in accordance to your will. You are adventurous, yet your life can be dull. May you find your soulmate- giraffe-looking creature.

Luck for your next conquest.
 

© 2008 Nymphadora


Author's Note

Nymphadora
i admit, it needs to be edited.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The power that is in this well written methodical piece far over shadows the small editing needed.
Your mind is on the brink of falling into a pool of mirth.
I so love the staggering depicted in your voice as you clean your slate of an EX-SOULMATE.
I am awed by this piece.
I applaud you also for finding yourself again in the touch that tickles me
with your quill.

Posted 15 Years Ago


but i like your picture..

Posted 15 Years Ago


i agree

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2008

Author

Nymphadora
Nymphadora

iloilo, Philippines



About
A mere mortal living in the vast earthly space, nymphadora. Lays in me is a strong spirit, willed and never tormented. I write to achieve my ideals. If i cant reach my aspirations by grasping what rea.. more..

Writing