First Time..

First Time..

A Poem by -DaRiius-SOuL-
"

Self Explanatory

"

This is a first time..

A first line..

A second line, has become the my third..

Now to the fourth, the feeling is absurd..

the more i think, the more the thoughts inside my brain begin to shrink..

and that sort of does stink...

Instead of writing with ink,i am stroking the keys to my first piece in writers cafe..

freeing for the first time ina while, and I didnt have to pay..

I kinda like this feeling, yes i think I do..

not sure i like this piece, the question is..Do you?

ladies and gentlemen please remember..

Its only my first time.

Thanks.

-DaRiiUs-sOuL

© 2009 -DaRiius-SOuL-


Author's Note

-DaRiius-SOuL-
comment, let me know what you think, i plan to add some serious stuff soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok, this is hilarious. I love the whole play on the 'first time' situation, which people usually associate with other... intimate situations haha. But I really liked it. Give me more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a fun piece, and I enjoyed it! I'm curious to see more of your writings because I think you have a nice sense of humor!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like that one. Especially the beginning. Haha very creative! The middle didn't flow as well but the beginning and end were strong. Awesome poem, hope to see more from you!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2009

Author

-DaRiius-SOuL-
-DaRiius-SOuL-

Suffolk, VA



About
Im Darius. Pretty cool guy. I am a christian, i love music. I play a few instruments, and i sing well so ive been told (lol). I like writing music, and lyrics inspire me, i need influences, and this s.. more..

Writing