A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start

A Story by Kitten

Everyday it felt like I was becoming more and more alone. I had only one friend at this point and no one to hold my heart. And yes, I know that’s not all that important. But to a hopeless romantic like me. It was pretty much the only thing I need to survive. And my friend knew that, she was dead set on finding me someone as well. None of the girls that came around were working out. So she had turned to guys. Now, I have never been with a guy. But I was pansexual and was willing to try it out.

            “Come on. He’s really nice.” She pleads. I roll my eyes. I wasn’t feeling up to meeting anyone. The girl I was with for a few months had just broken up with me. She kept bumping me and shaking me.

            “Fine. As long as you stop shaking me up…” I said giving in. She yelled yay and sent a quick text on her phone.

            “Now. You have to go get ready.” She said pushing me out the door. We got in her car and went to my house. Where I got dressed up and ready for a date that may not go anywhere. I spent the next two hours waiting. Finally she drove me to the meeting place. He was taking me to a movie and dinner. Classic. But it was a movie I had been waiting to see. I stood outside the movie theater looking like an idiot for about five minutes. When I noticed a guy that took my breath away. That cannot be him. But he kept walking towards me. He said my name and knocked me back into place.

            “Yeah.” I said with a smile. He smiled back and nodded and we walked into the theater. We sat and watched the movie for a while and then I felt weight behind me. His arm was there I moved the cup holder between us, up and moved closer to him. His arm resting on my shoulder, my head on his. It was prefect. I didn’t want to move but we had to leave the movie. We went out to dinner at nice place, one I had never been to but he loved. It was pretty good. Eventually, we made it back to his house. I met his parents and sister. It was really nice. We ended up going to his room and cuddling until passing out. The night had been prefect. Can things please stay this way? I hoped. 

© 2014 Kitten


Author's Note

Kitten
I'm just posting this to see how it does. I'm not sure if I will be adding more. If people ask for it. Then maybe. But for now. This is all there is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten