Continued Feelings?

Continued Feelings?

A Story by Kitten

I woke up first that next day. He was turned away from me and snoring softly. I felt around for my phone and saw my friend had called me. I got up and wandered into the bathroom and called her.

            “Sooo.” She said giggling. I shook my head.

            “I’m still at his place. I ended up staying.” I said blushing and kicking at the air lightly.

            “Oooh~ Now I really want to know how it went.” She said. I shook my head and the blush covered my face.

            “Nothing like that happened. I just. We hung out and passed out. I swear.” I explained nervously.

            “Mmmhmmm.” She said giggling more.

            “Ugh. You know I would tell you. I’m not sure when I will get back. But it may be soon. So I’ll probably show up at your house.” I told.

            “Alright. Don’t have to much fun.” She said with a grin I could hear. I hung up and went back out to where he was half awake looking at me.

            “Good morning.” He said yawning. I smiled and crawled back in bed.

            “Morning.” I said as he kisses my forehead. I blushed softly and cuddled close to him.

            “So. Would you like me to return you home? Or do you want to stick around for breakfast?” He asked. As he asked my stomach gave the answer. I blushed some more.

            “I guess that answers my question.” He says laughing. I laugh also and can’t help but to stare into his eyes. They were wonderful. Just like him. I sighed without even realizing it.

            “What is it cutie?” He asked with a chuckle. I shook my head and blushed.

            “Nothing. It’s just. You have amazing eyes.” I said stumbling some. He shook his hand and kissed me hard. The blush moved to my neck and I moved close to him, kissing him back. His hand ran down my back and I shivered. He looked at me with a grin and raised eyebrow. The blush was so hot on my face it felt like I had sunburn.

            “What was that about?” He asked. I shoved him lightly.

            “You know what it was about.” I said hiding in his chest.

            “Hey. You know it’s normal right?” He said rubbing my back in a different, comforting way.

            “I know. It’s just. For one. It’s been awhile. And I normally don’t do anything this soon.” I said starting to shake.

            “Hey. It’s ok. I’m not suggesting we do it right here. I just wanted to mess with you some.” He said. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I got brave and kissed him hard, biting his lip softly. I pulled away quick.

            “I hope that was ok…” I said regretting it.

            “Perfectly.” He said with a grin. I heard a woman call out his name. He got up and went to go see what she needed. Breakfast was ready. We both headed downstairs. His sister and her boyfriend had prepared a nice large breakfast. I sat down at a filled plate and began to devour my food. I was hungrier then I thought. We had small talk at the table and then we went upstairs to get dressed and he returned me to my friend’s house. I gave him a quick kiss and with the promise of a bedtime phone call stepped out into the cold air. I rushed into her house and back to her room.

            “Hey. I’m here.” I said throwing myself onto the bed.

            “Was breakfast that bad?” She asked.

            “No. I’m just so awkward.” I said with a sigh.

            “Did you become your own c**k block again?” She asked with fake pity. I shoved her hard.

            “I guess. I don’t know what my issue is.” I say.

            “Well you did just meet the guy.” She said. I nodded and lay there for a few minutes.

            “How about I make us some hot tea and we watch Supernatural?” She asked. I smiled.

            “That sounds nice.” I said. So that’s what we did for the rest of the night. Until I went home. Where I ended passing out and missing his phone call. 

© 2014 Kitten


Author's Note

Kitten
Here's the next bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
its a good story, i like it :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kitten

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I will be posting more soon.
?

9 Years Ago

cant wait to reaad it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 19, 2014
Last Updated on June 19, 2014

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten