Here We Go

Here We Go

A Story by Kitten

I awoke the next day to see three missed calls from him.

            “F**k…” I said and called him back. No answer. I called again.

            “Hello..?” He answered sleepily. I smiled.

            “Sorry. I can call back later. I just feel bad for not answering last night. I got home and passed out.” I explained.

            “No. It’s fine.” I could hear the smile in his voice. I got out of bed and went to go make myself breakfast. I put him on speaker.

            “So. Are we doing anything today?” He asked. I smiled and blushed softly.

            “Do you have anything in mind?” I asked.

            “Well, actually. If you could be dressed and ready by noon. I think so.” He said.

            “I can deal with that.” I said with a smile.

            “Alright. See you then sweetheart.” He said hanging up. I blushed brightly and began to finish my breakfast when my friend walked into my house.

            “I am here. What are we doing?” She asked. I sighed and laughed.

            “I have plans already.” I said proudly.

            “Awww. But I wanted to go shopping.” She said fake whining.

            “Maybe tomorrow. He’s taking me out to do something.” I said, serving her up a plate as well.

            “Oh. Alright.” She said taking her plate of food. We sat and ate while we talked about him some more. She always wanted to hear about the people I was dating. Which was fine. Eventually, noon rolled around and I was waiting for him to show up. Butterflies started fly once I heard his horn. I rushed out, locking the door behind me and hurrying into his car. I kissed him hard as soon as I was in.

            “Well, I missed you too.” He said laughing. I blushed and buckled my seat belt. We drove around for a bit, my hand in his and finally made it to a wooded area.

            “What’s this?” I asked as he got out.

            “Our date.” He said getting a basket out of the back seat.

            “A picnic?” I asked. He nodded. I smiled and ran up to him, grabbing onto his arm. We walked down a trail for a short while and finally made it to the spot he had picked out. We sat on a cliché-checkered blanket and ate little sandwiches and everything. It was dorky and adorable. Once we were both done, we lay down and cuddled up for a bit. Until I got guts again and got over top of him, kissing him hard. I could tell he was shocked, but he placed his hands on my side and sucked on my bottom lip. I let out a small noise and blushed bright red. He grinned and kissed at my neck. I shook some and gasped. I knew he could feel the pressure in my pants.

            “Well. That didn’t take long.” He said chuckling. I blushed bright and hide in his chest.

            “I’m just playing with you. But we aren’t doing this out here.” He said.

            “Is it ok if we don’t yet? I mean, Like… I know… And just.” I stumbled. He kissed me.

            “It’s ok. How about we just nap?” He offered. I nodded and snuggled up to him. We both were out in seconds. Sleeping in the chilly autumn air. Another prefect picture. That was my life.  

© 2014 Kitten


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten