Ivy's song

Ivy's song

A Story by Shadow Spirit
"

This is a song that I made up. Don't judge.

"
Deep in the town that no one knows there's a sound, a whisper, and someone crows.
Deep in the town in the old brick house a little girl screams in horror.
The scream is so loud that it echoes down the street but the town just stays silent.

Deep in the woods there's an old wooden swing where a little girl is lurking.
She is the words, is the song in the wind, and the death of all the people.
So I'll tell you now what I told you once, and keep the darkness growing.
Beware of the girl with the long black hair and the strange green eyes, for she is never caught sleeping.

She killed all the people, one by one.
Slaughtered them down.
Didn't cry once.

So again I tell you, be careful, and beware.
Of the very dark town.
And the very bright woods.

because...

 Deep in that town that no one knows there's a sound, a whisper, and someone crows.
Deep in that town in the old brick house a little girl screams in horror.
The scream is so loud that it echoes down the street but the town just stays silent.

Deep in those woods there's an old wooden swing where a little girl is lurking.
She is the words, is the song in the wind, and the death of all the people.
So I'll tell you now what I told you once, and keep the darkness growing.
Beware of the girl with the long black hair and the strange green eyes, for she is never caught sleeping.

She killed all the people, one by one.
Slaughtered them down.
Didn't cry once.

This demon child, evil smiles.
Laughing darkly as she goes.

She steals their souls,
Cuts them down,
Breaks the chains that bind her to the ground.

Now that I say, I've warned you thrice, watch for the girl with the dark green eyes...

© 2011 Shadow Spirit


Author's Note

Shadow Spirit
It's short, if you're disturbed, I do not care. If it doesn't make sense to you, I am sorry. If you are crying, I am sorry I made you cry.
Ivy is only this way because she has never been shown kindness by anyone but Shadow. This was when she was little and was learning how to control her powers and anger.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 8, 2011

Author

Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit

About
The thing about humans is, we stumble and crawl, and we get broken. We destroy ourselves. But at the same time, we are amazing. We sparkle like a diamond in the dark rich soil of earth. We never recog.. more..

Writing