The sinner enters Hell!

The sinner enters Hell!

A Chapter by darkmusicbaby88

You know those stories where in the end everyone is happy and their lives are just hunky dory. Well this isn’t one of those stories. This story is about me, Bella Thompson and the people I met and the things that happened when my family moved from New York to what I thought would be a very boring town in Arkansas called Star City. This story is probably going to offend a lot of people, but I am just telling the truth. Most of the people that are going to be pissed off are parents who think I am making up nasty little rumors about their innocent little children. Hate to busts people’s bubbles but most of their “little angels” are at parties every weekend drinking like its five o’ clock somewhere, doing enough drugs to put Bobby Brown to shame, and humping like dogs in heat. I am not saying that all teenagers are like this but the popular ones are. You know what I am talking about the cheerleaders that all the guys want to f**k and all the girls want to be. Well I hate to tell people this but anyone could be the popular girl all you have to do is not eat, dress like the skank you are and lie on your back, or get on all fours which ever way said person likes it and in about five minutes you will be adored and hated by everyone in the entire school, oh yeah and you have to sell your soul to Satan. Any way I am getting ahead of myself, I always do that my brain is like a bunny on speed. It just won’t stop jumping everywhere. I think I should take Ritalin or something but my psychiatrist told me that I was just a little high strung. I can’t help it I apparently get it from my father. Okay now I am going to get to the part that everyone is really interested in.

The first time that I saw Star City I knew that I had been a very bad girl and God was punishing me by sending me to redneck hell. There couldn’t possibly be anyone worth even pretending to like in this little hole on the map that people actually had the audacity to call a town. As we pulled through the streets I knew that I was going to have to get a prescription for Zoloft just so I wouldn’t walk into traffic and end it all. I know what you are thinking “how bad can it be?” Well let me tell you it was bad. The main attraction in town for the locals is a dinky Sonic. The only thing worth looking at was the library, that was until I spotted him. He had to be at least 6’4 and at that very moment was skate boarding at some dinky excuse for a skate park. Did I mention that he was shirtless, I know I was about to have an orgasm right there in the car. He was tan with muscles, but not too many just the way I like it and the sweat was rolling down his abs all the way toward his pants and to areas that I hoped to one day see. I know that you girls out there are wondering who this gift from the god is, don’t worry I wont leave you hanging. His name is Drake Mason and he is going to be a lot of trouble for me throughout this story, but defiantly worth it. I was wondering if he was the one that would finally get rid of this horrible thing that my mother calls a girl’s innocence. Basically I haven’t had my cherry popped yet. It is not that I don’t want to and the opportunity has been presented. I mean it is not like I am a hag. I am 5’11, which was why I was glad that Drake was so tall. I am slender with hips that I think are kind of big but at least my breast are nice and round. I have okay lips and greenish brown eyes that have a little slant and long dark brown hair due the fact that I have Indian ancestors, but I am not a s**t and I am not going to lay down for just anyone so I don’t take this virginity thing lightly, besides I don’t want to get knocked up or get herpes or something like that. But don’t worry my whole virginity crisis will resolve itself in the end.



© 2008 darkmusicbaby88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, sweetheart, we need to work on breaking your stuff into paragraphs! I do love this bit, though. Be sure to post more. :) I love hearing about your endeavors in Star City.

penny

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2008


Author

darkmusicbaby88
darkmusicbaby88

TheMiddleofNowhere, AR



About
I am nineteen and I love to read romance novels and listen to oddball music that none of my friends like!!!!!!! I also love to write all sorts of things. I love hanging out with my friends and having .. more..

Writing