The Begining of Destiny

The Begining of Destiny

A Chapter by darkmusicbaby88

   Nathaniel was awoken by a soft knock on his door. Quietly his father, Marthson walked into his room carrying a large, bundle of blankets. "Hello father, what is the matter?" "Nothing is wrong Nathaniel I just wanted to talk to you about something special." "Okay" Nathaniel said eyeing his father warily "what do you want to tell me?" "Well we are adding a new addition to the family" his father said parting the blankets, inside lay a little sleeping toddler, she yawned and burrowed futher into his father's shoulder. "Who and what is she" Nathaniel asked running his small hands through her red curls.

   " Her name is Olivia, she is half witch and half valkyrie. She was found abandoned in front of councilman Drevcoski's doorstep. He called an emergency meeting was called tonight and it was decided that I should be her guardian and protector, but I will need your help, watch out for her as if she were your flesh and blood sister. She is only two and she is coming into her powers she will need you to teach her." "Yes father I will not let you down"  Nathaniel said. " Listen Nathaniel I know that you are only five, but as a vampire and future head of the council I expect  you to grow up fast, do not let me down."

   "I won't fail you father, I will prove myself to you." "Good then, Olivia will sleep in here tonight, and tomorrow arrangements will be made to build her a room fit for a princess" Marthson said smiling down at the sleeping child. "Goodnight son." "Good night father" Nathaniel said as he carefully tucked the tiny girl into the covers. "I swear no matter waht I will protect you, good night Olive." "Slowly Nathaniel drifted off to sleep feeling important for the first time in his very young life.



© 2008 darkmusicbaby88


Author's Note

darkmusicbaby88
Let me know what you think. This should explain the relationship between Nathainel and Olivia.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on September 3, 2008


Author

darkmusicbaby88
darkmusicbaby88

TheMiddleofNowhere, AR



About
I am nineteen and I love to read romance novels and listen to oddball music that none of my friends like!!!!!!! I also love to write all sorts of things. I love hanging out with my friends and having .. more..

Writing