The first few days

The first few days

A Chapter by darkside

It seemed like just another ok regular day, it was the beginning of lunch and there was no way in hell I was getting trapped in that lunch room for a whole period. Me and my friend Angel was walking around the halls trying to create as much chaos as humanly possible running from the 130s to the 140s and finally to the 150s the freshman wing. That's when I noticed her, she had her headphones on walking without a care in the world. I knew I had to make my existence known as we walked closer and closer I said "get to class and thoughs headphones needed to be put away" she pulled her headphones around her neck then told me "my hat wasn't dress code and I needed to take it off". Angel already seen what was going on with us, so he went off to bug a teacher leaving me and shadey to bicker about the rules we was braking. The way she spoke her eyes and that smile had me breathless. It was something about her that had my full attention. The bell rang for class to start, she walked off to class as I watched her leave. Angel some how found me walking to class teasing me about my church. I couldn't care less about what he said all I thought about was shadey, blushing everytime she snuck in my mind I knew I had to talk to her again it almost felt like faith gave me the courage to. It was lunch the next the day and I flew to the freshmen wing ever so fast almost racing with my thoughts about what to say. There she was not a thing changed from the day before her headphones around her head walking without a care, I rushed to her as if I knew her for years starting the conversation with the "your headphones still was going against school policy" and her with the "that hat wasn't dress code". A smile danced across my face, amazed with how she stole my heart without even knowing. Before the bell could brake us apart I asked for a way to get in touch with her she gave me her kik and I walked to class the happiest I've been in a while. It was crazy to me after my ex I thought I wouldn't want anything to do with a girlfriend let alone someone making my heart race, buh I didn't care something just checked almost like if I knew her before or like if we was just meant to cross paths. The rest of that day she hung in my mind like me wanting to leave class because i knew there was no way i could of focused. From 7th to 8th period even the skate home she was there, pluzzed to think she had me feeling like this I don't know if it was her rebellious attitude or her eyes that shined like starts it could even be her smile that I couldn't shake from my mind no matter how hard I tried. I got home ran to my room closing the door dropping my bag I picked up my phone and text her "hey" throwing my phone faced down like if I was playing yu gi ho... A few moments later she text back "hey" with all hype and courage I bilt up I asked if she liked me she responded "you know what I'm not p***y yes I like you". At that moment my heart skipped a beat or two I was in love not scared of getting hurt I asked if she wanted to be mine she said "Yea". January 14th 2015 was the start of something I would hold dear. The next few days were slow buh study I wouldn't of asked for it any different she told me about her poems and I didn't think she was any good at it until I woundered into the library and amazing there she was next to speak her poem talking about her father. I swear I never heard anything more clear its as if she practiced for hours finding out later she wrote it the same morning never the less I was proud and impressed that she backed up her word. We grow closer with the passing hours, I started picking her up in the mornings but there was one morning I couldnt forget she was telling me a bit about her past it hurted her to even think about it she teared and dug her face into my chess. There was nothing else I could do but hold her tight kiss her on her forehead and then her soft lips telling her I'm here for her and I wasn't going anywhere I promised I wouldn't leave her side and I kept that promise. She told me more and more about her past as we grew closer and I couldn't help but admire her bravery her straight her heart for putting up with everything and everyone. I swore I wasn't gonna hurt her, that I would protect her with every inch on my body. I told her my past and hardship everything I faced and concerned and I realized that I seen a little bit of me in her. Her style behavior even her music I found we had in common and ever closer I grew from liking turned to love and from love we was set for anything. Everyday I would think about about her eyes that shined like starts her soft lips that I could kiss all day her smile that brightened my day the way she'll lead on me when we walked together how tight she'll hold my hand almost scared to let go. I never felt a love so strong a trust so natural a girl I started to see as my soul mate. It was the only way I could make sense or things like it was faith that put us together and honestly I didn't want to let go, I couldn't if I did it'll be like losing part of me feeling incomplete without her without shadey. Even to this day we're going strong and I plan on keeping it that way Bc this is a girl I can see myself with forever and that's as long as I plan on staying with her.

I love you shadey don't ever change anything, I love you just the way you are.. Forever and always.


© 2015 darkside


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love you baby I swear I'm not going anywhere 😘💕

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 18, 2015