Celestial orbs

Celestial orbs

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

As earth's internal orb fuels its inferno as spirits rule in firm motion through lava flow
earth's eternal Ocean builds as condensation over her molten core forever more repeating is her beating heart.

When mankind were birthed upon the ignorant earth days grew into and in thru each way of a new.

As building a story of their own alone each poet grew as poems became written from the old once told to only behold the new through oratory to view.

As time gave reason to repent through the divines lamb that was sent and sacrificed through philosophical treason by such an awful edifice.

As mankind and celestial orbs alike have the orbs and man depleted and became repeated the same as both remain divine through the void of time and evolution.

As from first light of day and first dark of night mother earth's prophetic versus she began to write through poetic insight and fury in spite she divined the prophet's who refined her poetic curses on all nations through divinations.

As a Sea bound ship leaves its port within its hull is an animal stowaway destined for their marked day. Shackled in chains they reflect on life and of what remains.

Ah humanity so swift and direct without sin will we see what's less to expect. Will we be eternal through another death as a theft is preferred to steal a simple word from your breath.

As the mortal heart is of blood fire and fury forever finding the reasons and try to vilify us through a distant and weary eye.

Ah thus heart of mine now defined as less divine. Through the sands of time I'm now within thoughts that encompass my mind.

As mother earth counts each mortal birth her story is written in full as ours is still to be written that we thee smitten fully hints of our treasonous ignorance.



© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on September 25, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing