Imperial Heaven & Imperial Hell

Imperial Heaven & Imperial Hell

A Poem by B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

Imperial Heaven:

As thee transparent haze to be is the mortal portal and maze of Sea as each mortal forever lives free. Bound Through eternal judgment that reflects upon you.

The primordial wounds forever healed mortal spirits as they exit through fate of the wombs to bare primordial wounds forever free from dispare only to bare spiritual tribulation through repeated and depleted reincarnation.

As the mortal spirits begin within their fair journey through immortal sin those temporal sum become ever growing towards the son.

As immoral speech greats each from mind to mind as their spirits intertwine. As profound morality untwines her spirit throughout mankind.

As divined nature is described by one who guides along the long paths. As good karma has found the journeys through the spiritual divination through reflection their direction lights and ignites the night's of each nation.

Imperial Hell:

As Human nature seems philosophical through nighttime dreams that deem the wishful by blissful spirits to forever glean. As mankind is divined through both spirits intertwined within the sin reincarnated within.

As ethereal time rewinds and unwinds thee eternal fray thats seen between night and day. As evil deeds has each mortals needs spiritually as the spirits feed by ways of hunger immortal sacrifice is no longer their stronger spirit their divine is un sufficed.

As the lost and weary mortals are found bound between spiritual portals and remain vainly within the temporal and primordial plane.

As ethereal spirits wound the mortals consciousness as some become divined through bliss the primordials further transcends this.

As evil spirits imerge through the mind the primordial sins wounds the mortals within thus portal and temporal plane here to remain forever until a new reincarnation shapes an reformes as each mortal becomes moral and immoral ly born and reborn.



© 2024 B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 27, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)
B. Lee Leger (Thug-Angel)

moncton, new brunswick, Canada



About
For more poetry Google B. Lee Leger poetry and follow the links. It has been noted by the Writing community that where there comes with a visual poet the reader should reflect upon the selected wri.. more..

Writing