What would you say?

What would you say?

A Poem by Delaney Thomas

What would you say if I told you that I know that I'm dying? That I can feel a clock inside of me, ticking away the seconds of my life and making me one more moment closer to death than I was before? What about if I told you that death is sprinting at full speed, heading straight for me, and there is nothing anybody can do about it? What would you say?

© 2014 Delaney Thomas


Author's Note

Delaney Thomas
I know it sucks so sorry peeps

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you had asked me to answer it then I would have answered,"I will keep you right behind my eyes, into the depth of my heart as an individual beat of it inhaling the scent of yours throughout the life kissing your foots n sand you walk on until the end of my life cus my life's in you so yours in me...if the death called you first then I would be there, holding your soft hand, with you letting my breathes release into the winds just with you."
....
But I know am not that lucky guy who keeps you behind his eyes but am sure...the guy is very who is gonna spend the days n nights of his life with you n of course keeping you right behind his eyes.

I like the idea of the poem. The Theme is very cool.
Am very surprised to know that...just within the few days you have become my fav. "AUTHOR" but yeah I love this..am honoured to have a great writer n of course a beautiful friend in you.

Keep writing! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Delaney Thomas

10 Years Ago

"I will keep you right behind my eyes, into the depth of my heart as an individual beat of it inhali.. read more
Stephen

10 Years Ago

Thanks :) your words make my day but am not sure I'll upload my stuffs here or not cus for now,as I'.. read more
I would tell you to get out of death way. A interesting poem. I like poetry with question and mystery. You make the reader want more. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


You've actually got something really good here. It just needs some work thats all. Great job !

Posted 10 Years Ago


Excellent use of iambic pentameter! Love it

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 30, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014

Author

Delaney Thomas
Delaney Thomas

About
This is Me: I act light but I'm actually very dark. I wish I could go down the rabbit hole with Alice and never come back up. The darkness pretends to be my friend but really just tries to kill me eve.. more..

Writing
How? How?

A Story by Delaney Thomas


Dreams Dreams

A Story by Delaney Thomas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ideal Rain Ideal Rain

A Poem by MsJewel