Demons

Demons

A Poem by Delaney Thomas

I'm lost in a world of pain and destruction;
Tears and shivers and emptyness are my only companions.
There's no light at the end of the tunnel,
Or rope to guide me through.
All there is are the screams of my demons and the laughter of ones who know I won't make it.
I gave my map and my light to my "friends" and now they're free and I'm stuck.
The sky is falling down on me and I'm being crushed by the weight of it.
There is no happy ending for the dearly depressed,
Only pain and destruction and blackness and then nothing.
I'm all alone,
No hands to hold,
No voices to follow.
Just screams and tears and horrible cackling from my demons.
They try so very hard to destroy me,
And they are succeeding.
I give me a year,
Maybe two at the most.
You can out run most things,
But yourself is not one of them.

© 2014 Delaney Thomas


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Demons always eat angels or run after the angels to catch 'em but angels are smartest ever, they never get caught up by 'em but sometimes, they get ... because angels've got smooth soft kind and big heart and they get easily deep down into the bottle of emotions which's a trap of demons. Demons use angels and after using them they throw 'em out the window then the angels know how bad demons are but some demons or cute demons are good because they never run after the angels but angels run after 'em not because cute demons ain't demons but cute demons know the worth the value of angelic hearts and angels always love spending their time with those demons who never hurt angels but keep them all into the depth of their hearts. In today's world, the world's became very bad so wicked and it's been tough for angels to get find some cute demons with whom they could feel safe and happy so sometimes, they chose the wrong demon and get spoiled their lives for life and that's all what your this poem saying where emotions of an angels pouring into the words touching the hearts of cute demons.

Lovely write. Once again, am honored to be on your pages.
Keep up the great work!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2014
Last Updated on April 4, 2014

Author

Delaney Thomas
Delaney Thomas

About
This is Me: I act light but I'm actually very dark. I wish I could go down the rabbit hole with Alice and never come back up. The darkness pretends to be my friend but really just tries to kill me eve.. more..

Writing
How? How?

A Story by Delaney Thomas


Dreams Dreams

A Story by Delaney Thomas