For The Love Of A Conman

For The Love Of A Conman

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

I am excited to announce that my latest novel "For The Love Of A Conman" is available on Amazon for 4.15. The book will also include a few of my latest poems

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TV576DR?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860



Ronald Owns is a former conman who has turned his life around, He has a steady job and a wonderful girlfriend. Everything is going well until one day while driving from work someone runs him off the road and tried to kill him.


The detectives on the case have little to go on in finding the suspects. Ron not only has to deal with the detectives, he must know reveal his shady past to the woman he loves and hopes he can keep her from leaving him.

meanwhile the detectives are running in circles looking for the suspect, With all the people he has conned in the past and not beingwell liked at work the list of suspects is endless until a second attempt on his life brings the detecives closer to the truth, but will it be too late? And how will Ron's past effect his future with the love of his life?

© 2022 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congrats and good luck with your new book, Cowboy!

Posted 2 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

2 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob
congratulation Cowboy!!!! I know how it feels to accomplish such a task. yay you!!!!!

Posted 2 Years Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

2 Years Ago

Thank you Pat

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 9, 2022
Last Updated on March 22, 2022

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing