Ashamd Of Brother

Ashamd Of Brother

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

 

Big Brother has told

Little sis what she can’t do.

I am not so proud.

© 2022 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

good for you Dale, men can and should stand with. shoulder to shoulder, eye to eye against this decision that enslaves half of humanity.....

Posted 1 Year Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

1 Year Ago

Well said. thank you for your input
What perspective does the last line talk to? This can't be the big brother, or the little sister... is this another sibling younger than the brother but older than the sister that narrates this senyru?( did I get the form right) or it can be the parents! Either way i found this interesting and for some reason this took me to equality rights, who determines what boys and girls can and can't do? No one except the individual based on their own abilities. Females and males were created equally... when will people understand? Thanks for sharing! I found your poem to be thought provoking!

Posted 1 Year Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

1 Year Ago

Big brother refers to the government overturning roe vs Wade therefore making abortions outlawed

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 25, 2022
Last Updated on June 25, 2022

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing