Mother Nature

Mother Nature

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

  

A crystal clear stream that reflects

Images of dreams

Flows towards endless destinations.

 

The sun cast endless rays of light

Upon the dark

To show it doesn’t last forever.

 

The wind sings a sweet tune

For everyone

So we know we are not alone.

 

A small bud gracefully blooms

Into a flower

Just like child into an adult.

 

To appreciate Mother Nature

Is the key to loving life.

 

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You are so right, our world is full of so much beauty but for some odd reason most of us seem to always be focusing on the bad things , why can't we just enjoy all the beautiful and wonderful things that God has given us instead of tormenting ourselves with whats wrong with it or how we can change it.
Beautifully written Dale , as always .
You have given us much to think about.
Another gem for the vault.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
"The wind sings a sweet tune
For everyone
So we know we are not alone"

"To appreciate Mother Nature
Is the key to loving life."

These are my favorite lines. The wind definitely is company at many times. And to appreciate nature is such a major part of loving life. Another Excellent piece, Dale!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is such a graceful write that speaks of goodness of life as it blends and relates to nature....the stream, the sun, the wind, and the bud that bursts forth with grace, and reminds us of how much we are connected to nature.

I like the free flowing form, and the comparisons you have used! It is a short write, but has so very much meaning within its lines!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How true! Mother Nature gave us the greatest gift- a beautiful planet full of amazing things to enjoy. The fact that most of the population overlooks it all is a sad reflection on the human race. I wish people would stop and look around every once in a while. Fantastic poem :]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow.. very enlightening.. your beginning stanza with images of dreams flowing towards endless destinations.. is so true of everything in life itself.. endless doorways and possibilities beginning in one's own mind it can than source into even everyday life.. here found in nature itself! The sun casting endless light rays upon the dark.. and so true again.. nothing lasts forever. We sometimes need the dark to find the light.. to appreciate the beauty and power of it! A small bud blooming into a child metaphor.. brilliant.. and embracing all that is mother nature.. the beauty held in this world.. is LOVE. Inspirational.. love the flow and meaning! Thank you for another very free-feeling and loving write! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

580 Views
24 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 9, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..