Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The New U.S.A.

The New U.S.A.

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

 

Mainstream worship

         Establishes

Pinpoint ignorance.

 

Marshal law changes

         Ignite

                  Hypocritical delays.

 

Cracked media mirror

         Distorts

                  Rightwing’s reflection.

 

Sophisticated self destruction

         From

                  God complex Government.

 

The USA

         Soon to be…

 

                  The Unidentifiable States of Armageddon.

© 2010 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well wow is this impressive~ You added it when i wasn't on this site so i missed this short and sweet gem. You are most likely right about this ..last line is great as is this verse...
"Cracked media mirror

Distorts

Rightwing’s reflection"

Very good i love it!

Chloe



Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. oh, very lethal and potent ... telling and compelling ... brilliant presentation ... what doesn't get to the soul gets to the eye ... in no time ... death by verse ... as my best buddy emmah frost would say ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


As a Brit I feel a little embarrassed to comment about the content .. but the way it's written says more than a thousand words .. you've near gone for the jugular!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The tragedy of this is that it could so easily become true. I love the way you wrote this, you don't us any unnecessary words, it makes this more direct and start, getting the message across nicely and without clutter.

Posted 13 Years Ago


strong and ominous!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Actions speak so much louder than words....

Thanks for your views...I agree

Babsie xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Strong! Love it, especially that last line. I wonder what could be accomplished if the government ran the country instead of trying to run private lives and if Christians remembered that the highest law was love.

Posted 13 Years Ago


And the hot winds of change blow in with a ferocity that prepares the battle ground for the USA soon to be..........a lot of thought packed into your words!
Scary, but oh so much potential for reality!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The USA
Soon to be…

The Unidentifiable States of Armageddon.



A power-packed write that tells it like it is The last line doesn't seem so far fetched either it can very well happen much sooner than we may think~ THINK your word again and you dio it well my friend


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omg this is quite powerful. that last line stopped my breath...A very profound write that says so much about our world. Awesomely done...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Powerful, filled with a depth of philosophy about our present state and future demise. In poignant, pointed verses you say so much about the world.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

753 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on August 10, 2010

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry