The pug

The pug

A Story by Sahil Singh

One moment is all it takes to change a man’s life and I knew this was my moment. My name is Sahil and this was my moment and no one could take it away from me except for another person who thought that it was their moment. There it stood right in front of. A beast that no one ever dared to venture near. It stood gnarling its vicious teeth at me and then charged. I ran away at first sight and screamed at the top of my lungs, “Sorry I was mistaken, this is not my moment. It is someone else’s moment.” Then out of nowhere came my savior. It was no other than the random citizen of Canada. 

And I actually meant that he was just a random citizen. Afterwards it turned out that he was not the random citizen of Canada but the random citizen of Poland. I could not thank him properly for what he did because he did not understand English. There was no point in saying thank you then. But that man saved my life from that vicious animal. The scariest animal on the face of the planet. Worse than a lion, tiger, leopard, cheetah, puma, jaguar or any other big cat I left out. It was the Pug. The Pug the biggest animal on the planet and most ferocious in the world attacked me and I survived its attack.

I had something to boast about. But I had no one to boast to. My friends thought that I was crazy because I was scared of the Pug. But I think that they are out of their minds. If you have ever seen a Pug, you would know that I was far from crazy. I mean such a vicious creature should not be messed with. But I yet once again failed to seize the moment. As usual I was over powered by the fear that I had. I mean it was a good thing. That means that I was still thinking straight. I mean German Shepherds, Tibetan Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Pitbull’s, Saint Bernards and puppies. I have faced off with all of them. Actually not all but only the puppies but even they were too hard to beat. It requires skill to do that.

Honestly the puppies were vicious but pugs are the end game. Not the end game but the before the starting of the end game. The endgame would be the Tyrannosaurus Rex. For those of you who believe that the T-Rex is not real, go ask the people from Jurassic park. A lot of people were killed by the T-Rex and that is why I will never go to the Jurassic Island. So, I would have to wait another day to square off against the Pug and I swear that I would overcome him if he did not scare me because if he scared me then I would run away and then I would have to wait another day to try again. But I would overcome the Pug someday as I would try every day. The only way that I would not do that is if I died because then I would not live to see the Pug or vice versa. But I would overcome the Pug and then I would move on to “THE POMERIAN” coming to your nearest retailer soon.

© 2016 Sahil Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 20, 2016
Last Updated on August 20, 2016

Author

Sahil Singh
Sahil Singh

Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
Well I love humor and I love making people laugh more..

Writing
the trash the trash

A Story by Sahil Singh


Revenge Revenge

A Story by Sahil Singh


The Fan The Fan

A Story by Sahil Singh