Ashton

Ashton

A Chapter by Death Girl

  “Sandra! Sandra can you hear me? I need you to answer me! Sandra please answer me!” I yelled trying to get Sandra up. Then just like that her breathing become normal again and she sat up but her eyes were glazed over. Confusion took over me I didn’t understand; she is to new to our world to be possessed. The only other thing that it could be is that her creator or someone who witnessed her creation has linked minds with her.
  “Sandra please don’t leave me I love you. I have always loved you ever since the day I saw you. I knew you were the one for me. Please stay with me,” I said as I cried with her in my arms and then I felt her move. I looked into her eyes and she was back.
  “Thank goodness you’re alright. You had me so worried I thought that I was about to lose you,” I told her, while holding back tears that threatened to break through.
  “I-I-I s-saw it b-but i-i-it w-wasn’t,” Sandra started to say.
  “Hush now it’s alright. Your safe now remember you’ll always be safe with me,” I reassured her.
  “I….don’t…..understand...What just happened,” Sandra said in a shaky voice.
  “I want you to tell me everything once we get settled unless you want to stand here the rest of the night. I know for sure that I don’t want to be standing here for the rest of the night,” I said and mentally added ‘but as long as I am with you I could stand here all night as long as I am with you.’
  “Alright let’s go be some place more comfortable….um….and…..could we…..um…possibly get something to…eat?” Sandra asked and I felt so bad because I didn’t even realize how starved she must be.
  “Oh I am so sorry I forgot that Newborns need more than what us older ones need. Com on I will take you to the kitchen,” I told her and she got a nervous look on her face. I was tempted to ask her what was wrong but I figure that she is worried about what her new body needs for nutrition.
  “Do Vampires really only drink blood and kill people?” Sandra asked clearly nervous.
  “No we do not really kill. Some do just for fun but I do not see why it is fun to take another’s life. I think that it is not up to you to decide when someone’s life should end. I do not like suicide but I really despise homicide. As for the blood you will need more blood for the first few weeks to a month and then you will be able to blend in with human more easily because the blood lust will be gone and you will find that half cook meat will help keep you sustained as long as blood bags. You will find that you may crave some human food and that is normal. We better hope that you crave human food or that means that a royal created you and they will kill you as soon as they find out. What really gets me is that they kill the creation but not the creator, so then the creator can go on and create more and never get punished,” I started ranting on and on about it when Sandra interrupted me.
  “Ashton you need to chill out alright,” Sandra said sounding kind of annoyed.
  “Sorry Sandra sometimes how our society works just makes me so mad. Oh and I forgot to ask what is your blood type and if you don’t know well we will just have to guess because your blood type as a human is the blood type that you will need to have at first. If we give you the wrong blood type it could possibly be dangerous,” I explained to her.
  “I am blood type O,” She said slowly.
  “Oh well that could be a problem because of blood type O is not a common blood type and I don’t know if we have that in stock. Not many get that blood type because it is more noticeable than the others when it goes missing,” I told her.
  This could be a big problem getting that blood type could take days if we don’t have it and she can’t go that long without getting some blood in her system.
  “What’s wrong Ashton?” She asked clearly very concerned. “You have this look on your face that just says this isn’t good.”
  “I was just thinking about the worst case scenario that could happen and I really think that is what could possibly happen,” I said but mentally added ‘If that happens and you die I will follow you for I will not be able to live in a world where you no longer exist in.’
  “Ashton I keep getting the feeling that you are hiding something or you are not telling me everything. I am not a child so don’t treat me like a child. I can handle whatever it is so please tell me,” Sandra said in a pleading tone.
  “Sandra I promise you that once we are settled for the night I will tell you everything but for now let’s get to walking. We need to find you some blood or if you prefer for me to say food that is alright as well,” I told her and started to walk to the next room.
  It always amazes me how this place works. We walk to the next room with a fire place that has the most beautiful red bricks. There is always two blocks of wood set in the fire place with a lighter and gas by it for anyone to get warmth by the fire.
  Right by the fire place there is a full wall bookshelf on both sides of the fire place. On the right side of the fire place that bookshelf moves and you go down this secret passage way that leads to the secret underground kitchen where they keep the vampires food/blood. We travel down the spiral staircase through a tunnel that is so dark a normal person would not be able to see through. Then we see the light start to come through and we end up in the private kitchen for the vampires. 
  “Wow this is the biggest kitchen that I have ever seen. This kitchen is so beautiful as well,” Sandra said while looking all around to get the full affect of the place.
  “I have always loved this kitchen and how they got all the details in the wood carvings, how all the colors work well together, and everything matches. I think that if people would be allowed to see this it would be in the Guinness world records of the largest kitchen ever as well as being the most beautiful,” I said as I watched her look around in awe.
  I stood there watching her take it all in. She has taken it in better than what I would have thought. Sandra has always been a kind hearted soul. I am still not sure how she will take having to eventually having to drink from a donor. I think she will have a hard time dealing with that. This girl can’t even hurt a fly.
  She looks over at me and we stare into each other’s eyes for a few, until I heard the rumble deep in her throat and stomach. I motion for her to follow me and I lead her to the other side. I hold out my arm to stop her. I take in a deep breath to smell for her blood type. I do that a few times and I start jumping up and down. The look Sandra gave me was just priceless.
  “What I am just so excited that we actually have your blood type,” I told her as I walk over to the freezer to grab her blood bag. I end up having to dig for it because of it being a less need for it therefore it would not be at the top. 
  “That is awesome now give it to me,” Sandra demanded.
  “Alright calm down here you go,” I said and handed her the blood bag.
  Her eyes light up to red and right then I knew that a royal created her and that means she is sure to die.  As quick as her eyes light up they dulled and she got a sad look on her face. She looks over at me and I nod. She looks like she doesn’t want to but then her new instincts take over and she rips into the blood bag devouring it within seconds.
 
 


© 2013 Death Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013


Author

Death Girl
Death Girl

canton, OH



About
I'm 18 and I have over 300 poems, close to 50 short storied, I have 5 songs I've put music to and another 10 that have yet to write music to, and I am working on ideas for a book from a few of my shor.. more..

Writing
Bio Poem Bio Poem

A Poem by Death Girl


8100 8100

A Poem by Death Girl