Ash

Ash

A Chapter by Death Girl

Ash POV

  I wonder why this girl is talking to us. I know she is new and every thing but why would she even try and befriend us. No one ever has not even a new student has. She is dressed like us but I still don't see why she would want to be our friend. We look like trash and she looks like a goddess.
 She looks sad when we don't pay any attention to her. Then class starts and I don't even pay attention. I just get out my sketch book and work on my dragon.
*Class ends*
  On the way t the next class I see that girl that said her name was Rebel looking at her schedule and the map of the school trying to find her next class. I can't be that mean to her since she helped Lyric this morning and no one else would have helped.
  "What class do you have next?" I asked her
  "Chemistry room 215 with Mr.Cullen," She said
  "Hey I am headed there as well I can show you the way," I told her.
  "Thanks," She said and smiled at me.
  We walked to class in silence only because I didn't know what to say. My sister and I don't really have people to talk to so we are not social at all. Once we walk into class she goes up to the teacher to see where she can sit. In this class we have like twelve people and we all have assigned seats because some people just don't know how to keep there mouths shut.
  "Today we have a new student joining us today. Rebel would you like to sit between Lyric and Ashton. Will the two of you raise your hands," Mr. Cullen said and we raised our hands so she would know us by our names. She can't be sitting by us in any other class we have and hopefully these two classes are the only ones we have with her. We don't want some stranger trying to fix us.


© 2013 Death Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! i love the self battle going on with him. the last line reminds me of hello by evanescence.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Death Girl

10 Years Ago

thanks but do you have any ideas of how I can make it longer

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 8, 2013


Author

Death Girl
Death Girl

canton, OH



About
I'm 18 and I have over 300 poems, close to 50 short storied, I have 5 songs I've put music to and another 10 that have yet to write music to, and I am working on ideas for a book from a few of my shor.. more..

Writing
Bio Poem Bio Poem

A Poem by Death Girl


8100 8100

A Poem by Death Girl