In Memory Of Bobby

In Memory Of Bobby

A Poem by Deborah Leah Krempa
"

(just thought it would be nice to share my love for my son) (killed by a drunk driver 4/15/07)

"

A candle for my son

 

May it shine so bright

 

That he might see it glow in heaven

 

This lonely Christmas night

 

I  love you Bobby

 

 

Love mom

 

 

© 2008 Deborah Leah Krempa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is beautiful, I'm sorry for your lost. I love the candle. yes, losing a child is very difficult, it's like a part of you is missing( but remember only in physical sense) he is still here with you in your heart and mind. He knows just as well as God knows that you loved him, so he's your gaurding angel watching over you. God bless you and keep you, cause just as sure as my name God is keeping your Bobby very close to him.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a nice tribute to your son. I love the candle. This is so simple and so lovely, great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sorry it took so long for me to review this. A nice heartfelt tribute for a small piece. Great Write.


Posted 13 Years Ago


I stumbled across In memory of bobby I have to tell you it lit the heart of pain and love as I clutched my own child to myself And remembered how fortunate I am to have him still.Bless You I will not say I know what its like That is something no man knows who hasnt felt the real thing.I wish I could share young tate with you
tate

Posted 13 Years Ago


The beautiful simplicity and the sadness makes it a wonderful poem. I feel for your loss.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm so sorry for your lost. This was beautiful and thank you for sharing this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh there can't be a worse feeling than burying your child. I pray never to endure that kind of pain. This is a beautiful piece and am sorry for your loss.

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOVE YA SISSTA~~~I AM ALWAY'S HERE FOR YOU...

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
I agree its a beautiful thought to your son,,

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is why I love the reading list; because my 8 months away from the Internet lets me miss fewer gems than without it. To read the lines upon this page, my heart is tugged at and I'm filled up with such a variety of emotion. I have children too, and cannot even begin to explain or understand what a loss would do to me.

Your few lines contain a whole world unable to fully grasp; but I reach for bubbles of emotions within it. Love bubble for the Mother-Child connection that cannot and will not ever be broken; Sorrow bubble for the loss of moments in Life that one thought one would have, but didn't; Loneliness bubble because somewhere a child should never be lost, and holidays never spent without; Strength bubble for YOU.. to carry on; a small confusion bubble for the wishful light to reach far enough; Hope bubble that it all reaches but also stays with Bobby - always; Longing bubble.. for a forever together..

And the breaths in between; to keep on.

I admire your strength, and love the beauty you portray here; and in my own imagination I find an understanding of sorts, that a loss like this wouldn't happen without a Special Cause. I hope somewhere, something absolutely amazing came out of this, or will, with time. For Time wounds all heels, but it also heals all wounds.

You are Always Together

love

Skye


Posted 15 Years Ago


Awe, I'm sure he does!
I'm sorry I'm late on responding :[
I haven't been on in a long time.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2431 Views
69 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on December 11, 2008

Author

Deborah Leah Krempa
Deborah Leah Krempa

Toledo, OH



About
I am grandmother,.. My children and my grandchildren I love them all so very much. They are my gifts from my creator, the blessings in this life. I simply adore poetry and the .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He is My Son He is My Son

A Story by Rain