The one who lives in my thoughts and life

The one who lives in my thoughts and life

A Poem by karthik
"

An expression of love for a beautiful angel whom I considers as my heartbeat.

"
First time I saw you, I felt you will become someone special,someone meaningful in my life.

When we spoke for the first time,my mind started its journey towards the world of ever ending happiness. 

As the seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours and into days in our journey, my mind realized that this journey would not be complete, if its does have a companion like you.

As the five elements that govern the nature for its existence , I feel my life will be incomplete if you are not my sixth element of my life.

I should thank all the people who made us meet. I thank your parents for your birth, my parents for my life and this nature for our relationship.

I don't know your thoughts or feelings on me, but today, I am here to express my love, express my feelings, express myself to someone whom I feel as my everything. 

I liked your innocence which is as cute as a 'little baby smile'.
Your caring and patience is as big as an ocean that cools and nurtures the nature.Your anger is like a passing cloud in the sky that comes down as rain again to make everyone happy. I like everything about you.

If my life is a garden, you are a ever growing beautiful magical special ROSE flower that brought meaning to this garden.

Though, I don't have words or sentences to express my feelings, my darling, my sweet heart, it gives me immense happiness and  pleasure when I see your text, hear your phone call OR even just feel you. 

I think I am in LOVE with you.  LOVE you truly, madly and deeply. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU and will LOVE YOU. 
You are my life and together we can have wonderful life.

I promise you , I will be your friend, your love and your everything in every minute of our life.

I enjoyed and lived very moment with you till now. Though Moments are Temporary, but Memories are Forever.

Deep in my heart, I feel you also LOVE  me.

I will be waiting for your reply ................

© 2018 karthik


Author's Note

karthik
i am in process of improving my writing skills, please feel free to highlight any grammar or sentence formation mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 7, 2018
Last Updated on October 7, 2018

Author

karthik
karthik

Bangalore, India



About
simple person with deeper thoughts. likes to live life and enjoy every moment. loves to pen about every topic, every genre and does not feel to shy from expressing my thoughts and ideas more..

Writing
Where are you Where are you

A Story by karthik


Myself Myself

A Poem by karthik