Pheromone Crystals

Pheromone Crystals

A Story by Noeldeeptz

I wouldn't have talked about this yet seeing as my first blog was on love, but there is this movie that by simply being in the wrong place I "re-saw". It was a "make sense" series I saw years ago, Kyle XY.
So the episode I saw again was this episode where Kyle got some "white" CRYSTALS that projects the colour of a person's PHEROMONE -let me stop the grammatical jumboism that's serving to obfuscate ubiquitous experiences. I've never been able to use those words together in a sentence, but I just did-
So what Kyle did was to get some pure crystals that if a persons pheromone comes in contact with, it reflects a colour. I suppose you understand all this scientific blab. I go on, he did it to predict the chemical compatibility(chemistry) of two people, he did it to prove to his ex-girlfriend that the guy she was beginning to like wasn't the right one for her. He knew this because he first tested her crystal and that of the guys and found it to be different colours. He then took the crystals to the party he and Jessi organized where everyone then was asked to put on a necklace with the crystal attached -come and see colours, lavender,purple,blue,majenta, palama(that's not a colour) but the point is there were many colours- and unfortunately Amanda's crystal(Amanda is the girl he was trying to win back) turned out to be the same colour with the guy Kyle was trying to prevent her from being with.(someone messed with it, but he didn't know). I'm not telling you the movie I just want to work you up to receive this statement Amanda made when she found out about the whole set-up, she said "chemistry is not about some stupid colour on a necklace, its about what you feel in your heart..."
A lot of people today are looking for some extra-ordinary sign that says to them this is what you should do, this is the right person for you, this person is wrong for you and many more like that. But my take is "if two hearts are trying to be together let them not look for some extra-ordinary sign that "okays" their being together, let them work out their "together-ability" between themselves. That's the calling of true love, that's it's challenge. The sign that you can be with someone is not anything science can give you and sometimes spirituality wouldn't satisfy your desire for the sign. The demand is on you to find out yourself by trying and then answering yourself"
So is she your true love? You know, the one you are meant to be with?-that's destiny talk though "meant to be with" and I'll talk about it one of these days, but for now- is she the one? Don't ask me, don't ask your Pastor hoping expectation that he'll give satisfactory sign you desire, because he might not. When you move on with a person because you've gotten a sign, it begs the notion that it is no longer true. Who wouldn't do a thing when they've gotten a sign to go on(it's like cheating in an exam because you already know the answer).
Are you still asking what my point is? I'm saying bros, get up and work with her, stop looking for the extra-ordinary sign that says she's the one. After-all, most people that got the sign didn't end up well. So bye for today while I leave you to think about this.

*Little material* "Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting outside the body of the secreting individual to impact the behaviour of the receiving individual. There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behaviour or physiology."

© 2013 Noeldeeptz


Author's Note

Noeldeeptz
A simple article, witty, hilarious in my part of the world. I want to know how you'll accept and review it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013

Author

Noeldeeptz
Noeldeeptz

lagos, Nigeria



About
My legal name is Salami Kola. I'm a young man discovering the beauties and dynamics of life. Writing is one of the things I do to understand life. You may find the things I write ambiguous, ask me and.. more..

Writing