In my Dreams 2

In my Dreams 2

A Story by Phillitup

In this dream...it's 4d. I have a little brother. He's three...red hair, cute as a button. Our house is a white and light blue. Stunning. I sit, playing with him. We go to dinner at Cody's Roadhouse. When I wake, I wonder where he is. My dream was that real. It took another minute, for me to persuade myself, he doesn't and has never exist(ed).

A snapshot of my first day of kindergarten. The day before kindergarten started. That's exactly what happened.

Walking down the street with my friends. Walk up to my best. "Why is
Gio not talking to you?" "I don't know." Walk to him. "Why aren't you talking to her?" "I like her." I trip and fall.

I'm on a water ride. I'm by myself. "I'll splash you!" A girl from my Language Arts class calls from above. She stays true to her word.

Later the same night I had the last written dream. I had the same one. This time one of my church friends is with me and we're talking about Kingdom Keepers.

Riding a ride in the middle of main street. It stops. Fireworks start, They are yellow. Suddenly, Magic Kingdom is flooding. I run to the closest control room and see the kingdom Keepers standing there.


© 2012 Phillitup


Author's Note

Phillitup
More weird dreams...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice to know u even have friends in ur dreams...:) nicely writen I like it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

thanks
Jocie

11 Years Ago

welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012

Author

Phillitup
Phillitup

FL



About
I am 14-years-old. I find inspiration all over the place: memories, ideas, things I notice. I like believing in things that others find impossible. I think that's the way I hope for a better future. .. more..

Writing