Make a wish

Make a wish

A Story by Denise Otoiu

I want to be the girl that knows how to be herself in new places. I want to be the person that can always be there for the one she loves. I want to be the girl that never gives up. I want to be the girl that always sees the good in people. I want to be the girl that never lets people down. I want to be the girl that isn’t afraid to go after her dreams. I want to be the girl that can be alone without feeling lonely. I want to be the girl that always says the truth. I want to be the girl that admits she makes mistakes, but always says I’m sorry. I want to be the girl that never feels insecure. I want to be the girl that isn’t scared of this big world that we live in. I want to be the girl that always tries to be better. I want to be the girl that grows up, but is always a child at heart. I want to be the girl that never stops dreaming. I want to be the girl that is always naive, if that means that she still believe in the good of this world. I want to be the girl that you fell in love with.

I want to be many people. I don’t think they want to be me.

So all I can do, is be myself,

© 2015 Denise Otoiu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, Denise,

Now, that I just fell in-love with you, I want You to be the girl I marry. ; )
Just teasing, but if I were to marry, it would want her to be someone "exactly" like You, 'cause you're perfect for me.
Actually, I'm thinking that any guy fortunate enough to be your man is going to be one lucky fellow.
Not only can you write one heck of a story, you're one heck of an ideal lady.

Do yourself a favor, Dear Denise … NEVER want to be anyone else. Believe me, no one I know of can match the wonderful being you are. I wish the world were more like You. 😊

"Happy 2020, and a BIG New Year HUG To Get You Started!
Thanks for sharing You, Denise ⁓ Richard 🍃

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 7, 2015
Last Updated on August 7, 2015
Tags: wish, girl, memoir, diary, memory

Author

Denise Otoiu
Denise Otoiu

Alba Iulia, Romania



About
18 but 12 at heart. Writing is my therapy, and frankly the only one I can afford. more..

Writing