Heartmonica

Heartmonica

A Story by DiANA

Cleaning up in Mr. Boyd’s backyard John decides to sit down and take a break; he reaches into his brown paper bag and takes out his harmonica from his overly used dirt filled overalls. Just before he got to play a tune, Mr. Boyd yells “Do you think you deserve something for supper?” John replies “Please, I cleaned everything that you told me to clean.” Mr. Boyd throws him a bag with two saltines and a cube of rotten cheese. While he enjoyed a gourmet meal of lobsters and shrimp with a side of caviar. Sadly John stomped away to his trailer home, where zillions of rodents were awaiting him at his door step. He dreaded the thought of going home but he knew he had to because he was obligated to take care of poppa who was suffering the deadly disease of cancer. When he realized he was close to his home he started to think about how much he hated the poor life he lives so he angrily smashed his bag onto the ground. He realized it fell in the street and before he could bend down to pick it up a large flashy blue Cadillac ran into him and he flew over the vehicle and landed on his back. Suddenly a radiant young girl slowly walked out of the car and asks him if he is okay. He opened his big brown eyes and stared into her sparkling blue eyes and he felt an unexplainable feeling. Like everything was still. He slowly stood up quickly grabbed up his brown paper bag and hurried home. He could not stop thinking about that beautiful girl all day. While doing his daily chores he got completely got off task, wondering what her name is, if she lived near and a million other questions he couldn’t get out of his head.

A couple of months passed and he still could not forget her face. While on the other hand that beautiful young girl named Giselle, was hiding from her guards in the market place. Every time she got a chance to get away from her strict schedule she did. She loved running freely through the crowded roads. She knew her parents would never allow to associate with the commoners, but deep inside she preferred hanging out with regular cool kids than stuck up rich kids. Running rapidly through the crowded market her guards spotted her, so she quickly disappeared into a crowd of people. Running so quickly she did not notice the boy walking her way and she accidentally crashed into him and all of his fruits stumble on the ground so she tries to help him pick things up and she looks up to realize it was john. She sees her guards from afar and tells john to hide her. John takes her to his trailer home and they start to talk and get to know each other, after a while John realized they have so much in common and they shared most of the same dreams. From that day on she met up with him everyday after ballet practice. They became the best of friends. One day he realized he did not look at her as a friend anymore. Giselle turned into a beautiful young lady and all the boys were after her, but she only loved one. His name was Brown; John Brown, the poor a*s harmonica player.
 

© 2008 DiANA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

heyy i reALy like this storyy
it got some rytheM lmAooo i donT know how to spEll it
oh wEll
i

Posted 16 Years Ago


i so love diz story diana bay bay i loved everythin aboput it plus it was a lil funnii get emn girl you crushin the story game lol....good job!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


GREAT STORy MANN iM UR NUMBER 1 FANNNN!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 28, 2008

Author

DiANA
DiANA

diANA, IN



Writing
iTS OVER NOW iTS OVER NOW

A Poem by DiANA


wOrd? wOrd?

A Story by DiANA