raya fanfiction

raya fanfiction

A Story by Divya (divs)

recap: on their way up.. they both about to stumble on a stone and their hands clinged in together filling the gap between their fingers to avoid slipping off(just like ghajini movie wala scene wen they step on to the wet cement slab)..
and they stepped up perfectly. both gave an instant look at each other and smiled shyingly like never before....   
 
Part 5:
priya was about to remove her hand from his with a step moving forward just then Ram made his grip more tighter on her hand not allowing her to remove it. she was just gazing at him with a teary eye not knowing what to say...
Ram: it would be easier to reach there like this dont you think so ? (he asked raising his hand holding hers)
priya's happiness knew no bounds she was overwhelmed by his words... she just nodded witha yes to him looking in to his eyes..
Ram(with the same gaze) : "chalo"
they moved forward with their clinged hands. both were feeling equally lucky to hold each other. they never wanted this way to end.. priya was turning more and more red as his grip was getting more and more tight with every step... just the silence spoke till they reached the restaurant... Both took their seats facing each other as they reached. Ram called for the waiter and placed the orderfor both of them. he started explaning her the specialities of this restaurant like a excited kid... priya was engrossed in his talks gazing at his innocence, his cuteness. For a while with a teasing smile she thought "how happy does he become while talking about food". Ram noticed her teasing look and stopped his talks.
Ram : kya hua tum aise kya dekh rahi ho?? (with a confused look)
Priya : Kuccchhh naiii... (making a cute face).
the placed order was on their table both finished their lunch in sometime and moved out of the restaurant. they both started climbing a little more towards the hill top from where they could have better view of the small town and the nature sorrounding them. both found a huge rock seated themselves on it besides each other.
priya was enjoying the natures bliss and the cold breezes on her face and ram was enjoying watching his wifes hearty happiness.
priya broke the silence saying
Priya :you know Mr. Kapoor Main hamesha chaahti thi ki aisi jagah par aaun aur thoda sa relax karloon ek break le lu lekin life main itni saari commitments thi ki kabhi waqt he nahi mila in sab cheezon k liye..
hearing this ram gave a broad smile thinking finally he could do something for his wife that made her heartily happy.
Ram : haan mera bhi kuch yehi haal hai. tumhe waqt nai mila aur mujhe waqt k saath saath koi acha company bhi nai mila.. 
Priya was looking at his innocence with all her love
ram continued: but....but no regrets aaj is waqt, is jagah mere sabse achi companion mere saath hai..
priya was overwhelmed with his words she felt like she was top of this world... "i love you so much Mr. Kapoor" she said to herself... ram was equally smiling to her reactions..
Priya: Same here she said in response to his words with a shying smile and quickly looked down not meeting his eyes.. 
ram : "priya" called with a husky voice
priya : ha kahiye (she said with a choking voice)..
Ram : Nai kuch nai.... said turning to the other side
Priya : Mr. kapoor aap kuch kehna chaahtey hai mujse?
Ram : haan... woh... nai... matlab.. main tumhe kuch dena chaahta hoon.
Priya: Kya?? she asked curiously
Ram took out a small box from his coat and gave it to her saying ye chota sa hai kuch tumhare liye.. she grabbed it from his hand very happily excited and opened it. the box held a pretty ring. she took it out and looked at him surprisingly....

© 2017 Divya (divs)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017

Author

Divya (divs)
Divya (divs)

mumbai, India



About
lots of thoughts. trying to pen it down more..

Writing