raya fanfiction

raya fanfiction

A Story by Divya (divs)

Recap: Ram took out a small box from his coat and gave it to her saying ye chota sa hai kuch tumhare liye.. she grabbed it from his hand very happily excited and opened it. the box held a pretty ring. she took it out and looked at him surprisingly....

Part 6:
Ram(with a puppy face) : Kya hua pasand nai aaya tumhe? 
Priya (instantly) : Nai Mr. Kapoor.... bahot sundar hai... i liked it a lot... lekin ye kisliye  matlab achanak say gift n all... kyu??
Ram: Priya.... woh... woh.... ok. dekho.... jabse hamari shaadi hui hai tabse lekar aaj tak tumne mujhe itna support kiya hai... itni acchi tarah say sambhala hai... Meri saari buri aadatey tumne chudwayi hai... priya meri tablets... main kabhi soch bhi nai sakta tha kimain bhi tablets k bagair jee sakta hoon.. ek darr sa laga rehta tha ki agar main tablets khana chod du aur mujhe kuch ho gaya toh meri family, mera karobaar in sab ka kya hoga... lekin priyaaa tumne us darr ko bhi mitaa diya.. mujhe jeeney ka ek naya tarika diya hai tumne.. you dont know how much it means to me.. no matter what mere har acche bure waqt tum hamesha mere saath he rahi... Priyaa i dont know maine kabhi tumhe in sab k liye theek say thank bhi kiya hai ya nahi.... toh bas usiliye ye ek chota sa tohfa hai tumhare liye...
Priya was just gazing at him without a blink her eyes filled with tears... not knowing what to say..... she suddenly came to her senses when stopped talking...
Priya(with a smile and tears): ab aap ye ring le hi aaye hai toh aap he pehna dijiye na Mr. Kapoor...
Ram : Arre haan y not? Lao (with a grin)..
Ram took the ring from her and held her hand in his and very happily he placed the ring on her ring finger...
Priya was looking at the ring lovingly and Ram was looking at priya.....
Ram: Actually mein bahot din say ye sab kehna chaah raha tha.. aur ye ring bhi bahot pehle he le li thi maine... but kabhi gharwale kabhi office kabhi vikram aur neha... in sab itna ulajh gaya tha ki waqt he nai nikaal paaraha tha main... Lekin aaj i dint want miss this opportunity to tell u priya.... tum samaj rai ho na.....
Priya : haan Mr. kapoor i do understand... Thank you so much for this..(Looking at the ring she said)
turning her hand she looked at her wrist watch which showed 5.00 pm. 
Priya (continued): Mr. Kapoor.. i think hamay chalna chaiye its already 5.00 hamay pohochtey pohochtey shayad 8 ya 9 baj jayenge and aapke dinner ka time bhi ho jayege auur kal office bhi toh jana hai.....
she stood up n took a step forward when Ram held her hand again filling the gap between her fingers with his and said...
Ram : aur thodi der bait jao na mere paas aise... bas thodi der... (he said raising his hand holding hers)..
Priya became peechless with his this approach and without uttering a word she seatedback beside him... their hands still clinged... tears flowing down her cheeks.. Ram wiped it off before it dropped down.. 
Ram : bahot emotional ho tum!!
Priya: woh pehle kabhi itna special feel nai kiya na isliye bas...
ram(interupting) : Ab bas bhi karo... mujhe b rulaogi kya?? (teasingly)...
Priya : Nai... aap bhi na.. (slightly hitting on his arm).. ab chalein!!!
Ram : haa haa chalo.......
both stood up... Priya took a step forward and ram followed her, purposely making his grip tighter with her hand.. she stopped for second, looked at him and both bursted out into a loud laughter...
they got in their car and started driving towards KM... on their way Ram switched on the FM both enjoyed the songs stealing glances at each other.. they stopped by and had dinner in Rams favourite 5 star hotel... and drove off to KM...

In Kapoor Mansion:::
both entered their room...
Ram : tum pehele change kar lo fir main chala jaunga.... 
Priya: Haan ok.. 
she went to the changing room... Ram was sitting on the couch waiting for priya to come out.. flashses of all the moments spent with priya was hitting his mind  which brought a sheepish smile on his face he was out of his senses.. just then Priya came out of the changing room and observd ram lost in his thoughts she was standing with folded hands and smiling at him... with soft steps she came close to Rams ears  at his back and said 
Priya: "Mr. Kapoor jaakar change kar lijiye... its already late....
Ram suddenly came to his sense with a huge jerk...
Ram: Arre tum aagayi?? haan main jaata hoon.. and ran in to the changing room.
Priya was laughing out at his actions...
she then settled on her couch and Ram on his bed. Priya was looking at the ring he presented and was staling glances at him with a shy smile.. Ram too was looking at her lying down on his bed...
Ram: Kya soch rai ho Priya??(softly smiling.. though he knew wat she was thinking about)
she got up from her couch and started approaching towards his bed.. seeing this he got up and seated himself.. priya sat on his bed facing him... priya looked at him and looked down biting her lower lip....
Ram: kya hua priya (asked softly)
Priya: Mr. Kapoor thank you very much for making my day a wonderful one... she moved a little closer and held his palm between both her palms and continued : Maine kabhi apne life kisi saath itna special feel nahi kiya jitna aaj aapke saath kiya hai.. aaj jitna bhi waqt maine aapke saath guzaarey hai ye bahot maainey rakhtey hai mere liye... i can never repay this to you.. Mr. kapoor...
Ram(surprised with her actions): uski zarrorat bhi nai hai priya.. tum meri wife ho itna toh banta hai..
both had an intense eye locklost in each other..... taking deep breaths... ram suddenly realised wat he said and came to his senses..
Ram: wohh.... i mean... priya i think its queit late hamay so jaana chaiye...
priya : haan.... haan... woh .... said  suddenly setting his hands free from hers. though she didnt want to leave it.. she stood up and continued " good night Mr. kapoor" and went to her couch ... both settled in their places but were not able to sleep just tossing and turning stealing slow glances at each other.. after a few minutes Priya could hear loud Kharrates of her Mr. Kapoor... she looked at him with a loving smile and said to herself.." ab mujhe sabse acchi wali neend aayegi" and slowly drifted off to sleep.....
 

© 2017 Divya (divs)


Author's Note

Divya (divs)
my dear viewers i am waiting for your reviews all kind of reviews are welcome... and this is the end of this situation... will write up soon on some other situation also.. thank you so much stopping by and reading it... see you all soon.......

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

454 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017

Author

Divya (divs)
Divya (divs)

mumbai, India



About
lots of thoughts. trying to pen it down more..

Writing