Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Carly
"

This Prologue is sad and mysterious. Im stuck so I will listen too any ideas you have for the next part of the book.

"

His eyes flickered with sadness, regret, and love all at the same time. He is almost sheding tears, right here, in front of me. He never cried in public. I should of and would of felt felt bad, but he deserved it. He broke promises, he broke his family and friends, and he broke his life.

His lightly watered eyes changed into hysteric bursts of tears. His body moved with the sobs full of regret. His hands are pressed together and hes telling me that hes sorry and that he knows hes wrong and he will miss me- all of which are said between sobs.

I have no responce but to step forward and push my lips onto his because I know he will die tonight and I love him. He kisses me back, knowing and thinking the same thing. My lips crush his with intensity while his hold their own shape, which was odd because he usually followed my movements, but now its the exact oppisite.

I pull away and take a deep breath. His forehead is damp with sweat. His light brown hair started to fall over his deep green eyes, but he quickly moved them, revealing more beads of sweat. It was dark, black almost, but lights came from police cars and ambulances and some far away street lamps. With the faint light, I can see his epression was still scared and regretful.

Behind him, I can hear sirens and see emergency cars. People are screaming and there were fires, disasters, and cahos. A police siren was getting closer and closer, maybey twenty feet away, and then I heard a door slam shut. A shot came from the area by the police car, and he fell with a slight smile. It was very... gallant. I bent down and pressed my lips to his cheek, leaving several shed tears and a dark red lip mark.

"I love you, Jack Smith."



© 2010 Carly


Author's Note

Carly
Ignore spelling and grammer problems, and please comment! I need help! Im stuck!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's really good... deep, dark, dangerous!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ki
Is the girl's name Rose?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thank you so much! This did help me. Good advice!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay, so great start so far:D I have a few ideas that can get you un-stuck...
1. since it is the prologue you can possibly write the book in events before the events in the prologue happen.
2. A way i get un-stuck is i think about the characters. what are their personalities? and how does their personalities affect the way they act in the story. Also, you can go over the little details you want to add into your book. Setting. time period. and most important the genre:)
Now here are my ideas on how the rest of the book should go on (but remember it is your story)
From just reading the prologue i automatically think mystery, thriller, romance. If you don't plan on doing what i listed in my #1 idea then i think you should have your main character talk about exactly what Jack Smith did when she mentions he, "He broke promises, he broke his family and friends, and he broke his life." since your main character loves jack smith what's going to happen now that he's gone?
I'm a sucker for anything supernatural most of my writing involves some supernatural being or creature, so if it were up to me i would add a supernatural twist to this, but again it's really up to you :D
If you need more advice or help you can just message me ;)
Oh and one more thing! you can also think about what style of writing you want in your book. you can make short chapters, journal entries, chapters talking about the past ect. good luck!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010


Author

Carly
Carly

MN



About
I love to write. I mostly write poems because they are my favorite to read. They are descriptive and just great influences. Most of my poems are influenced or inspired by other people but some i just .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Carly


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Carly


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Carly