Superhero

Superhero

A Story by Yellow

Yellow is the newest of the new, she has the ability to instill happiness and trust in anyone, by just a single glace. Yellow is powered by kool aid, and she carries two hip flasks on her waist filled with kool aid. By day Yellow works at a super market, but kool aid and sugar is so expensive that she has to steal from her employer, and to justify herself she claims that with out the sugar and kool aid she wouldn’t be able to save the world from evil. To Yellow it is a constant point of internal conflict, and she not only wants to avenge the death of her parents, from Dark Fielder, but she also wants to make kool aid less expensive. You see, Dark Fielder is Yellows archenemies because Yellows parents were circus clowns, and they were practicing a new act when all of a sudden a grain of explosive wheat hit their clown car, and made it explode. After the accident was all cleaned up the Dark Fielder bought out the circus and all the animals/people working in ti, and turned them all into slaves. They worked until they died, or were bought by someone else. He used them for harvesting his wheat and making explosives out of them and because of his wheat fields there was a shortage of kool aid and sugar cane everywhere, that’s why it was so expensive. Yellow was born on planet avis, it was a planet where no matter who or what you were you were bound to a circus. She wears a Yellow spandex suit and wears glasses to conceal her identity, but her secret name is Sally Ramos. She was on a mission to avenge her parents, save to circus workers, and help the kool aid! Dark Fielder lived on a planet called earth, but Yellow was a total alien to this place. It was a place where evil people and good people were in the same population. There different languages, and races, and a million ways to get to one place. Yellow had a special weapon that protected her from everything, even wheat, she had 6 feathers from a phoenix. The first for water, the second for wind, the third for earth, the fourth for fire and the fifth for mind. When Yellow went to earth, she landed in China, and met this lonesome boy, but he wouldn’t tell her his name, because he couldn’t talk. So she called him Rice, I mean he did own a rice station and all. After a few days of being in China Yellow decided to adopt rice, because he didn’t seem to have anywhere to go or any family around. Yellow and Rice went to a mystic and she for saw that all he needed was to be able to trust someone and then he’d talk, but she didn’t say that he’d do much more than just talk. He was a powerful mind wizard, who could control peoples minds, with a glance. Except for Yellow, he couldn’t get Yellow, because she had her Phoenix feathers. There hideout was a castle in the sky, with huge wings so even when where there were no clouds they would still fly.

© 2010 Yellow


Author's Note

Yellow
Rice (in my firends) helped me write this. He gave me ideas. Thanks!
Review and comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think…..the sentences need editing….
Any way….I liked your naughty way of writing….
Feel that..there is always autobiographical element in your description….
I enjoyed reading your work…



Posted 14 Years Ago


Cute story! Made me laugh :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was such a funny piece! I especially liked that the arch nemesis was Dark FIELDER! lol! I thought it was really creative!

Posted 14 Years Ago


B)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great imagery, vivid imagination! xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a wonderful story.
I like the detail and imagery.
This is a very well written story.
I like this.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010

Author

Yellow
Yellow

Chicago, IL



About
Start where you are, Use what you have, Do what you can. more..

Writing
Bow Bow

A Poem by Yellow


B*****D B*****D

A Poem by Yellow



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Catchy Catchy

A Poem by E. R. Rawding