The Truth Within

The Truth Within

A Poem by D.j.
"

Based on a experience I had when I was 17.

"
The Truth Within us is one in which we cannot see; we cannot hear or touch, feel, sense or perceive it, as our true nature is beyond even our own perceptions of physical reality. There are no words that currently or could ever possibly exist in which it can ever be described. Because it is simply beyond everything and anything in existence. Beyond space, and beyond time. It’s within everyone of us, right now, where it has and will always be. Something unfathomably beautiful, completely incomprehensible, and extremely simple, a state of absolute bliss, love, and peace. And when we truly become what we really are, intrinsically, we are set free and become one with reality, one with everything.
 
It’s when we realize everything is exactly as it should be, and anything that happens is simply the universe’s grande scheme of things, we begin to open our eyes. And when we truly, be, is when we start to see our differences are only slight and our similarities are extremely alike. The truth is we all are just one thing, existence, existing, all in one moment, all at the same time, and within everyone of us is something that is beyond living, and beyond dying. While everything else in the universe will one day exist and then one day cease, the truth within us transcends existence itself, as it is both everything and nothing. 
 
From every man to woman, to every star and galaxy, and for every thought and emotion, or any distant land or sea, only one thing remains unchanged: The truth within, the only true liberation of everything. May the truth within us be released, for every human on this planet to live in peace. And should all of our truth be revealed, for once our true unity will be unsealed. As we transverse life may we all see, the truth to the universe and realize our true nature in order to be set free from this dream of reality.

© 2023 D.j.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on December 21, 2022
Last Updated on January 22, 2023
Tags: Reality, Nature, Truth, Within, Spiritually, Omnism, Buddhism

Author

D.j.
D.j.

NM



About
Omnist more..

Writing
The French Mime The French Mime

A Poem by D.j.