Psychotic Writing II: The Reality to Life

Psychotic Writing II: The Reality to Life

A Poem by D.j.
"

The universe is seemingly pushing me to write what must exist. Or dopamine inspires me to be poetic. Either way this a result of things that were simply meant to happen (as well as you reading this).

"
 A electron revolves around a atom’s nucleus, that is one of many of billions of atoms that compact together as molecules, forming the chemical structure, combining together creating the physical matter of the neurons firing to one another right now inside your brain, that make up the letters to these words within your mind. While at the same time, trillions of photons of light traveling at the fastest known speed are simultaneously emitted from your screen, entering your eyes’ retinas, passing through the optical nerves as electricity and then interacting with the visual cortex, ultimately becoming what you appear to see. With you synchronously decoding and perceiving this poem’s existence and meaning virtually instantly, via the senses of vision and auditory interpretation of thought.
 
 This is all continuously being experienced by a human being existing on a flying rock with water that is traveling around a large star of fire in outer space. Along with billions of other stars revolving around inside a massive galaxy, that is just one of many within a unimaginably sized supercluster of galaxies, that is just a small dot in the sky when compared to the entire observable universe. Which in itself is ultimately comprised of trillions of galaxies stretching to every edge of the cosmos and beyond, which makes up this universe, where we currently preside. With our universe existing as just one of many in an infinite multiverse, as just this current reality along side many other possible alternate realities, we exist within it’s three dimensions, in a specific and precise place and duration in space and time. And behind the veil of reality there lies many more things existing beyond this realm that transcends our existence and life.
 
 While in the grand scheme of things we are also paradoxically existing as self-conscious beings, with unimaginable capabilities that defies the very laws of nature, the universe’s existence and even our own lives. All of our actions and decisions are sewn into the fabric of the universe, interwoven like a intricate spiderweb, with fine gossamer lines, tying together everything happening beyond space and time. That intertwines and connects any and everything together indefinitely in an infinite repeating pattern of series of events, of which connects to this moment, and to the next, and ultimately the reality to life will existentially decide what will happen to us throughout our lives. And the meaning we give it is what draws the line between what it means to just live, and what it means to truly be alive.

© 2023 D.j.


Author's Note

D.j.
This is probably the most extreme thing I’ve ever written…

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
Added on January 9, 2023
Last Updated on January 9, 2023
Tags: Reality, Existence, Life, Universe, Psychotic, Writing

Author

D.j.
D.j.

NM



About
Omnist more..

Writing
The French Mime The French Mime

A Poem by D.j.