Introduction

Introduction

A Story by Heather Kendall
"

A little about Me

"

Welcome to Blogging With Heather. My name is Heather Kendall and I am a writer. I just started blogging because I would like to share with others my thoughts on certain topics. My blog is going to be about different topics that I feel people would enjoy reading.

When I was in school we used to have to write papers and people would always tell me that I was a good writer so I thought I would put my writing skills into action. Writing in general takes time, practice, and good thoughts. As a writer myself I try to write from the heart so people will understand the topic better. It is fun to do in my free time.

The purpose of this blog is suppose to just be for fun. Am I going to be serious on each blog? No, What you are going to see are personal stories of me and the lessons I have learned so far in life, quotes that I enjoy and the reason behind why I like them, and more. Yes, I will be mentioning God in a few of my blogs so come join the adventure along side me and learn something new! At the end of some of my blogs you will be asked a few questions to think about or reply to so feel free to answer those questions for me!

Are you on any Internet sites? Well, I am so COME FOLLOW ME so we can be friends and I can get to know you better as a person as well as a writer. Here are the sites where you can visit me at! Hope you enjoy reading my blogs! Please leave a reply at the end!

With Love,

Heather  Kendall

Internet Sites:

http://www.instagram.com  dog_girl4ever(private account)

http://www.wattpad.com  My own account

http://www.facebook.com Personal Page

http://www.pinterest.com

© 2018 Heather Kendall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think, you should continue participating here.

i recommend Google+ > fb.

And for artists, or just classier-G+'ers, try:

https://www.patreon.com/user/creators?u=7672484

4 now.

;o)

: o )

Posted 5 Years Ago


Hey Heather! I’ll look forward to reading the thoughts you choose to share.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I look forward to "listening" to more of your thoughts Heather.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I am excited to read your blogs entries! Have Fun!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Welcome to WritersCafe! I hope you have a great time here.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Heather Kendall

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much.
welcome to the community, Heather! Looking forward to reading your stuff!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on February 14, 2018

Author

Heather Kendall
Heather Kendall

PA



About
I am a single woman who is interested in guys. I would love to get married someday down the road on God's timing. I graduated high school in 2015 at a Christian School. I love my dog every single day... more..

Writing
Lying Lying

A Story by Heather Kendall