My Favorite T- Shirt

My Favorite T- Shirt

A Story by Heather Kendall
"

Sharing with you my favorite T- shirt that I enjoy wearing.

"



 I bet there are some of you out there where you have a specific t- shirt that you can not part with no matter if people want you to get rid of it there is a good reason or even a story behind that specific t-shirt. Today I am going to share with you my favorite t- shirt and the story behind how I got it as well as why I refuse to get rid of it. I would love to hear what is your favorite t-shirt. I hope you have fun reading this today.

  Growing up every single Sunday afternoon my father's parents would come up to our house for the afternoon to visit for a few hours which was nice to have company. We did not like it when they had to go home, but no one does. Before my grandparents would leave my grandfather would always say " I am going to go back to Pennsylvania" my brother and I never understood why he would say that we just went along with it for a while. In 2007 my grandmother went to be with the Lord and my grandfather continued to say that. One day I finally asked my father why he would say "grandpa is a Christian and he knows where is TRUE home is which is in heaven. He understands that this world is his earthly home and  that someday he will get to go be with his Heavenly Father". 

  After he told me that is when I found my favorite t-shirt which says  "Somebody Loves Me In Pennsylvania" every single Sunday when he would come up I would make sure he would see the shirt he loved it the first time he saw it. The reason why I will not part from it is because it reminds me of my grandpa whenever I wear this t-shirt. Unfortunately my grandfather went to be with the Lord on November 3, 2014.  The shirt reminds me of the fun moments I had with my grandfather. I am keeping the shirt.

    I understand that this blog was short, but I hope you learned something new about my life. I was able to share with you my heart and something that means something to me. I am still able to wear this shirt. I hope you enjoyed reading something new and fun.

 

© 2018 Heather Kendall


Author's Note

Heather Kendall
Please share your story with us and I would love to hear from you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on April 28, 2018
Last Updated on April 28, 2018
Tags: Google

Author

Heather Kendall
Heather Kendall

PA



About
I am a single woman who is interested in guys. I would love to get married someday down the road on God's timing. I graduated high school in 2015 at a Christian School. I love my dog every single day... more..

Writing
Lying Lying

A Story by Heather Kendall