These are the five comedies that are sweeping Netflix [VIDEOS]

These are the five comedies that are sweeping Netflix [VIDEOS]

A Story by Dom Tunde George
"

These films produced by Netflix, has attracted the attention of many users who love comedy. Here we show you some that are sweeping the platform today.

"
The genre has attracted a lot of attention is comedy, since their recent releases have good reviews, although there are films that did not get good reviews on social media.



Here are the five comedies that are currently sweeping Netflix.

How to get rid of your boss

The plot tells the story of Harper and Charlie; both work in places where their bosses are obsessed with work. However, when they notice that their pay and breaks are very scarce, they agree on a solution to get rid of their bosses. The film is an exclusive production of Netflix.

To all the boys I fell in love with

The feature film, produced by Netflix, is based on a novel by Jenny Han, "To all the Boys I fell in love with" and narrates the sentimental life of Lara Jean, a girl who keeps several secrets under letters she has written to each person she has fallen in love with.

Alex Strangelove

Alex Strangelove is a boy of good grades, has a girlfriend and a band of incredible friends, however, he does not find it easy when it comes to getting into bed with his girlfriend. When he meets Elliot, a self-confident gay guy, he begins to have doubts about his sexuality.



The Kissing Stand

Elle and Lee have been friends since their mothers became best friends the day they were born. However, when puberty comes, things start to change; Noah starts flirting with Elle. This film is one of Netflix's greatest hits.



Sierra Burgues of a loser

Finally we have this comedy that deals with the intelligent Sierra, a girl who gets together with the most popular student of the institute, Veronica. Both join an alliance to seduce a handsome boy and athlete from another high school; however, he falls in love with Sierra on his cell phone, believing she is Veronica.

© 2018 Dom Tunde George


Author's Note

Dom Tunde George
Waploded has the largest archive of best short comedy videos published on the Internet

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on December 11, 2018
Last Updated on December 11, 2018

Author

Dom Tunde George
Dom Tunde George

Alaska, AL



About
I am Dom Tunde George - Web Content Writer. Writing is my passion and i love writing stuff. more..

Writing