The Ocean

The Ocean

A Story by Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)
"

wishful thinking.

"
A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets and memories that can never be forgotten... That is why the woman's heart is well known as the heart of the ocean... That is what makes it so special. I like many others am full of secrets and precious memories that I will never let go of. I may not be known all over the world, but one day my story will be told... your story will be told... no matter who you are, what you do, or what you've done... you are famous and will never be forgotten. Like the paper in a book... My name is Paige and I am a story. My life goes on like a never ending movie... a never ending story. Just like the paper in a book... My name is Paige and I am an ocean of secrets, mysteries, wonders, and I am a book waiting to be read. I am an ocean of secrets and memories that can never be forgotten.
I am a Story waiting to be read. My heart is an ocean full of secrets and memories. Like the paper in a book.. My name is Paige. The ocean... The untold story.

I a I am a story book waiting to be read. My heart is an ocean full of secrets and memories. Like the paper in a book... My name is Paige. The ocean... The untold story.  m a story book waiting to be read. My heart is an ocean full of secrets and memories. Like the paper in a book... My name is Paige. The ocean... The untold story. 

© 2010 Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very cool.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 13, 2010

Author

Paige L. Brooks  (Call me Andy)
Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)

Newport News, VA



About
My name is Paige, I am only 15 years old but, I am told that I am an old soul. I am a mother to most and a tower of strength to all. A hopeless romantic and a lover of the classical romance. I write m.. more..

Writing