Strange Dream

Strange Dream

A Story by Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)
"

My grandmother interprets some of my dreams. I sent this to hear in a message today.

"

I was in the car on the way home with Ma and I was thinking about another dream I had had about two nights ago.
I was in my neighborhood with this lady named Marni who was a witch and there was a spirit there a female one. She told us that she couldn't go into the light or go some place or he would find her. Of course we didn't know who he was but, then this sort of spirit like thing of a creepy werewolf appeared and tried to take her away. Me and Marni started walking down the street looking for the werewolf spirit when I turned and saw a frog being lifted into the air and thrown toward Marni. I caught the frog in my right hand only to realize it was a poision dart frog ( and when I remembered that in the car my right hand turned painfully numb and sort of stingy). I dropped the frog and walked toward Marni and she went to a pond and I told her to heal me and she took a lily pad from a pond and put it in my hand with little flowers on it. Something happened to her because the next thing I remember was I was walking down the street back toward my house and I was singing with Marni in my arms. When we got to my house Marni was ok and then the werewolf thing appeared and attacked me. I took the hand that she had put the lily pad in and there was some sort of green slim on it and rubbed it in the werewolfs face. He started freaking out, then I took his jaw with my hands and started to pull it open and I kept pulling it 'till it broke. Then I took his head in my arms and started crushing his skull. After that I just remember looking down at him lying in the road dead and bleeding. I can't remember anything else.

 

I sent this in a message to her in hoping that she would reply and tell me the meaning of what I have dreamt and the reasoning my hand turned numb.

© 2011 Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 4, 2011

Author

Paige L. Brooks  (Call me Andy)
Paige L. Brooks (Call me Andy)

Newport News, VA



About
My name is Paige, I am only 15 years old but, I am told that I am an old soul. I am a mother to most and a tower of strength to all. A hopeless romantic and a lover of the classical romance. I write m.. more..

Writing