My Love

My Love

A Story by Bianca La Salle
"

This is a letter i made up for a character in a story

"
I never wanted to hurt you, and if I did I'm truly sorry. I understand now that you do not love me the way you did. It tears me apart and pain goes through me thinking of you. I know that we could have never worked, but trying gave me hope, hope that one day you see me. Be with me. Share the burning love that I had for you with me. But it never happened, you fell farther away from me, a distance I can't seem to get close to, and when I do it slips through my fingers like running water. Running farther away, playing a never ending game of tag. But yet never far enough for me to see your sparkling face. It stands out through the crowd. Making it easy to find. But that doesn't matter much now. What matters is that you are happy and that you find love. I will say that I am honestly happy for you. I hope that he takes care of you. I hope that hope that he will be there for you. Listen to you when you are down. Hold you when you feel lonely. Dance with you and sing. I hope that all these wonderful things happen to you. I am in Love with you Jenna, I always will be. The reason I am writing this to you is for me to say goodbye. I have decided that i have no place here anymore. You have moved on, and it is now my turn to move on. Thank you for the memories and love that you have given me. But i can see that if i stay here, I will hurt you even more. I can not stand it. And i will not have it. My eyes will never be dry until i see you again. 
Please save the last dance for me
Goodbye my Love
David P

© 2011 Bianca La Salle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A well-written, poignant letter. The story should be a good one.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011

Author

Bianca La Salle
Bianca La Salle

STOCKTON, CA



About
if (WIDGETBOX) WIDGETBOX.renderWidget('b73ef22b-ef98-4e6e-970d-678d7782fb09');Get the bunnyhero panda widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info) .. more..

Writing
lost lost

A Poem by Bianca La Salle