Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Mortality of Humans

The Mortality of Humans

A Chapter by Colton Patterson

Should I fear death? Despite all of the good things that could happen, the hundreds of religions and theories we always come back to the worst one of all.

What happens after death?

Nothing.

It's such a scary thought I suppose, to humans, a creature so bent on survival they came to the point where they want to best even the most dangerous predator; death.

Should we let ourselves fear it? Should we accept it and move on? Or should we simply let things go the way they do?

It raises a lot of questions, mortality.

How much time do I have, and what should I do with it? Why bother doing anything at all if it's all to no avail?
Or the more optimistic, live life to the fullest because you only get one attitude?

Everyone should answer these questions for themselves at some point, and arrive at what they truly believe.

Don't worry what that is though, there aren't any right answers.


© 2015 Colton Patterson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: mind, over, matter, wanderings, of, the, eternal, and, other, silly, things


Author

Colton Patterson
Colton Patterson

Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
Hello, I've been writing since junior high and would really appreciate any criticism you might have to offer. I hope we can all be good friends. Thanks, Colton. more..

Writing