The Hell I Created

The Hell I Created

A Story by Dr.Vishnu
"

--Short story!!!Not needed.

"

I am disgusting to my family. I am irritable to my children. I am useless to my parents. I am selfish to my friends. I am worthless to my lover. I am amicable to my colleagues. I am a jacka** to the public.

 When I was born, they hated me for color. After I was a grown-up they hated me for ignorance. When I got job, they hated me for ego. Always, all the time, everywhere, no one stopped hating me. Fiona loved me once, when I got the job. Now! I dunno, what she is thinking about me.

    This is enough for a man to take this decision. A decision to die. Every man needs a reason to live his life. I asked god to show me at least one reason to live. He even can’t found one.  I am worth dying. I am alive until now only because of Fiona, my love. I love her even she doesn’t. But I have to take this decision.

 I walked to the old bridge of Hampton. I looked around and there is no one to stop me. I felt this was a green signal from god to take a jump. I climbed onto the wall of bridge. I stood up on the wall by holding a rusty pipe of bridge with my hand. It was the only support for me. I looked down. It was so deep.

 Suddenly, I was surrounded by several evil forces saying- “jump! Do it now. Come on you are worth dying!”. Then a surge of thoughts crossed my mind saying- “what are you waiting for? Jump now!” They were forcing me to die. I couldn’t resist. I released my hands from the pipe. I fell freely. I closed my eyes tightly. Oh! I was nearing the ground …….THUDDDDDD! *

 

 

   *               *               *

 

7 MONTHS LATER :

 

                I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was date on the calendar. I felt my surroundings. That was a room in a hospital. I looked to my right side. Two doctors were standing and whispering by my side. I tried to make their words, they said something like- massive cerebral hemorrhage, complete body paralysis etc. What were they talking about? About whom?

I just was curious. I wanted to ask them. I tried to call them. I didn’t understand. I couldn’t. WTF!  I couldn’t move my tongue. I couldn’t turn my head towards them.

 I even couldn’t lift my hand and move my leg. What had happened to me. Why wouldn't I? Then I understood they were talking about me. I was completely paralyzed. I could hear them, see them but I couldn’t reply them. My state of response was completely lost. OMG!

What should I do now? I listened to the doctor’s words; they wanted to shift me to my home as I was in a state of coma up to now. But I am awake now. Then a doctor observed my eyes moving and shouted- “He was out of coma. He was awake!”

Both of the doctors looked at me and asked- “can you hear me?” What can I say? I even couldn’t shook my head. In the confusion, I looked at the door. She was rushing in to my room towards me. My love, Fiona. She wasn’t changed a bit. I understood she came for shifting me. And she looked happy now as I was conscious. She came to me and said, “How are you feeling now honey?”

I wanted to say, “Very bad without you Fiona”. But I was dumb. She kissed me at the forehead and said, “Don’t worry dear. We are here.”

Oh I wanted this. I really wanted to live now. Oh dear god! You are so cruel. That time she looked at me like a baby. Then she turned towards the door and called a man inside. A well suited, brown haired man came inside. He looked at me like hell. Fiona leaned towards me and said, “This is Samuel…and…..”

 

Who is he? I never saw him in my life. And why is he here to see me? I started thinking fast. Then Fiona completed her sentence slowly- “…..He is my husband.”

 My heart just broke. Is this what for I was still living? Tears rolled down my cheeks. My Fiona was not mine, and I did that. I couldn’t even cry louder. Even I couldn’t slap myself. But she was happy.

Even the decision of living or dying was not in my hands. Because, I couldn’t do either . I must suffer. I thought killing me will end all the sufferings. But this is the beginning. I am in a hell, I created!

 

             *            *               *

 

 

 

 

 

               [ Suicide is not the END of all sufferings. It’s the BEGINNING]

 

                       And I hope everyone will realize this fact!!!!

 

© 2010 Dr.Vishnu


Author's Note

Dr.Vishnu
Grammar is very poor..Ignore it!!!English isn't my first language

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good story with something to say. I like it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


well thats depressing. and really not too good a story. And about the text language, dont use it unless they're talking like that. Its seriously annoying.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010

Author

Dr.Vishnu
Dr.Vishnu

Tirupathi, India



About
Writing is My Passion..Its the everyday breath I live through by.. more..

Writing
NIGHT 365 NIGHT 365

A Story by Dr.Vishnu