TEARS FALLING DOWN MY FACE

TEARS FALLING DOWN MY FACE

A Poem by Madeline Sime

 

Tears flowing down my face

In bed with a fever and a sore throat or maybe its my heart stuck on my throat i dont know
all I know is that I want every1 to leave me alone.
Isn't it funny that the people that say will never hurt you end up breaking you in two and then people are dumb enough to tell you that you have low self-esteem when everyone keeps f*****g you over all the time.
Isn't it sad that I forgive all that I love and they still keep doing the same shady s**t to me.
Do I really deserve this?
Do I have a sign in my forehead that says f**k me over?
All the tears that I have shed will never be replaced cause all the damage you are doing is only making more tears to keep on flowing down my face.

© 2008 Madeline Sime


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great imagery. I love the part about the sore throat maybe being your heart stuck there. I have felt that way so many times. I think this is a poem that anyone who has ever been betrayed by someone they trusted can relate to. Your words really bring home the pain. Love it!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 9, 2008

Author

Madeline Sime
Madeline Sime

queens, NY



About
im a writer/poet/actresss. i love to read books matter of fact writting and reading is my biggest hobby. when i write poetry i mostly write about love and stuff like getting hurt but im looking forwar.. more..

Writing
idk idk

A Poem by Madeline Sime


GUILT GUILT

A Poem by Madeline Sime