Muse is mine

Muse is mine

A Story by Eligijus

Muse liked the changing of her hairstyles. She does it everyday. Before the childbirth she has very beautiful hairstyle... I liked the way she does her hair.

 

I noticed that I didn‘t tell you about mine and Muse first date. There was very hot December night. When I saw her I lay in the beach under parasol. Tight brassiere clothed Muse‘s hairy breast. I remember like it would be yesterday when she took off her stylish glasses and twinkled me. Then I melted into water. I woke in hospital.
 
Muse‘s haircolor was brown, sometimes – sexy white. Perhaps I never count how much hairstyles does she have. Muse was shaved half of her head, all head, 1/3 head... She wanted to open her own hairdressing saloon, but I said NO. 
 
After that event Muse came to my ward and gave me artificial flowers. She went to bed and started to eat her bone. It was so sexy.
 
We had many adventures in our life, there was fall and rise. But I never forget when Muse curled her hair. Then I became emo and we divorced.

© 2008 Eligijus


Author's Note

Eligijus
Sorry for my English :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Then I became emo and we divorced."

Haha, fantastic comic relief.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 7, 2008

Author

Eligijus
Eligijus

Skaudvile, Lithuania



About
Good morning/afternoon for all! I'm Eligijus from the greatest Baltic country - Lithuania. I hope you enjoy my writings :) more..

Writing